Last duel

Vaima

soo here's my deal. basically i cant beat her. i mean the first part is fine. but after the dialog is my problem. i've tried 3 times with different dialog. and then she unleashes 3 other lightsabers and herself fully healed and attacking me. i die like almost right away. as quickly as i try to heal myself and use life supports. i dont know what to do. is it because i'm LS? i'm not really weak at all. 18jedi guardian/10 jedi watchman. lol i'm totally angered if i cant beat this. can someone indulge please? ty :rolleyes:

well it was a little easier for me since i had a guardian/weapons master but all i did was run around the lightsabres and kill her in a couple hits and if she hurts you just go to your item screen and use a life support. infact i didnt even know you could hurt the lightsabres i totally ignored them lol. do watchmen get force enlightenment? thats what made it really easy because it would take your master valor/speed/ whatever else and activate it all at one and just destroy people.

I was DS, but I think this would work for anyone. All I did was once she summons the three sabres, I just ran away from her. The sabres follow you every time, but she won't. If you kill the sabres, she dies as well. I queued two master power attacks and a life support, 2 master power attacks and a life support... etc

They fell without a WHOLE lot of trouble. I had a lvl 17 sentinel/lvl 13 sith lord. Was the hardest fight in the game since I couldn't use force crush on them :geek:

soo here's my deal. basically i cant beat her. i mean the first part is fine. but after the dialog is my problem. i've tried 3 times with different dialog. and then she unleashes 3 other lightsabers and herself fully healed and attacking me. i die like almost right away. as quickly as i try to heal myself and use life supports. i dont know what to do. is it because i'm LS? i'm not really weak at all. 18jedi guardian/10 jedi watchman. lol i'm totally angered if i cant beat this. can someone indulge please? ty  :thumbsup:

You may also try running and hiding behind some of those columns that are near the center. You can get the lightsabers to stay on the other side and not follow you, while you heal up and buff up your force powers, then resume your attack. Rinse, lather, repeat.

I've found this out the hard way, the NPCs are beyond stupid, you can run away for a little, and be completely fine because they are so stupid >.<

If your a Sith Lord, Force Storm is your best bet, but if you can Force Wave them as well, that good then follow up with a force storm while there down

"Oh shut up, this is the spoiler forum, ITS ALL ALLOWED!"

http://forums.obsidianent.com/index.php?showtopic=26225

"When titling threads, please do not include the spoiler itself.

The titles can be seen from outside this thread. The topic description however can't be seen, but again I would ask that people not place the spoiler info in there as there are people who will come here for specific items, and don't want to be spoiled for the other areas."

"Things are funny...are comedic, because they mix the real with the absurd." - Buzz Aldrin.

"P-O-T-A-T-O-E" - Dan Quayle

soo here's my deal. basically i cant beat her. i mean the first part is fine. but after the dialog is my problem. i've tried 3 times with different dialog. and then she unleashes 3 other lightsabers and herself fully healed and attacking me. i die like almost right away. as quickly as i try to heal myself and use life supports. i dont know what to do. is it because i'm LS? i'm not really weak at all. 18jedi guardian/10 jedi watchman. lol i'm totally angered if i cant beat this. can someone indulge please? ty  :luck:

Do you have master speed and master flurry? I was a Guardian/15 Jedi Master 12 and I found it pretty easy using Force Enlightenment (which you won't have, but you SHOULD have master speed at least) and master flurry over and over.

I'd recommend using all the stims and energy shields you can, and by fighting Traya and not the swords.