Do the Devs owe us an explanation?

I dont mean so much on the story. you either like the ending or hate it. What's more frustrating to me are the bugs, the glitches and the flat broken features (certain force powers, rapid return to the hawk etc...)

I feel like after plunking down $50 for this game that certain things that were promised havent been fulfilled. I also feel like Obsidian doesnt HAVE to say anything. I just wish they would. It's going to seriously affect whether I will ever buy another of their product.

IMO, we deserve an explanation at least. I see Devs lurking on threads constantly but have not said one thing (barely) since all this started last week. For a group to be so open during the process to totally clam up when people have genuine questions and concerns is wrong. The silence is VERY loud right now.

I doubt they are just ignoring everyone...most likely trying to figure out all the problems themselves...there might even be a solution in the works.

SW: Battlefront had alot of problems at first and even though the box for the game and lucasarts said there would be no DLC, they eventually did fix the bugs with a patch..and even put out a new level. So I think it might be possible.

I doubt they are just ignoring everyone...most likely trying to figure out all the problems themselves...there might even be a solution in the works.

My thinking as well. It's probably better for them to have a solution or answer to these problems before they answer, so that they can actually solve or answer concerns, rather than just show up to say "hey, yeah too bad about those issues. we don't know what to do with them yet".

"Console exclusive is such a harsh word." - Darque

"Console exclusive is two words Darque." - Nartwak (in response to Darque's observation)

I just wish they'd say something. The silence makes it feel like we're not worth talking to.

I work for a major cell phone company and when someone comes in with a problem I cant fix I at least acknowledge them and tell them that even though I cant fix their problem now I'm going to look into it. Ignorning us is bad business. We're paying customers now, not internet fanboys jonesing for the game to come out.

IMO, we deserve an explanation at least. I see Devs lurking on threads constantly but have not said one thing (barely) since all this started last week. For a group to be so open during the process to totally clam up when people have genuine questions and concerns is wrong. The silence is VERY loud right now.

Well they probley would like to now what the bugs are so the same ones won't happen again.

"Your total disregard for the law and human decency both disgusts me and touches my heart. Bless you, sir."

"Soilent Green is people. This guy's just a homeless heroin junkie who got in a internet caf