Obsidian ? please answer

Can we push the x button from a menu screen and return to the Ebon Hawk like in the last game? The manual says you can but the ability to do so seems to be missing from the game. Is this a misprint in the manual, is it a glitch that wont allow it to happen or is it simply not a part of the game this time around? I would rather know that it does not exist then be frustrated waiting to see if I will ever notice a little x button (transit) icon on my party select screen. Has anyone out there had the x button icon appear saying transit next to it on the party screen? I havent seen it.

LA made the manuel, if on the map area it dosn't have the X than RTS isn't in the game.

"Your total disregard for the law and human decency both disgusts me and touches my heart. Bless you, sir."

"Soilent Green is people. This guy's just a homeless heroin junkie who got in a internet caf

LOL I was just about to post a topic on this, so I am glad I found this one. It is looking more and more like the game was mega-rushed through the dev process. Even the manual and the game functions aren't in alignment. It can be quite embarrassing I would imagine.