I wonder this also. How in the heck to do make party members Jedi? I talked to Bao-Dur and even used him on a couple planets, to the point where all my dialogue options were exhausted ("never mind" was my only option). I went through the game trying to gain influence, rarely succeeding. Do you have to be extremely to one side of the force, or a prestige class, to make your party members Jedi?

From what I understand, it's a matter of influence. Gaining influence on one character may lose influence over another. I could only train one jedi. Next time, I should be more mindful of my roleplaying choices in gaining influence.

"Things are funny...are comedic, because they mix the real with the absurd." - Buzz Aldrin.

"P-O-T-A-T-O-E" - Dan Quayle

u gain enough influence for one thing. and a dialogue option will come up about it and i know with handmaiden at least u have to spar with her and beat her three times. i dont know if u need to do extra stuff for everybody b4 u can make them jedi.

o and Boiler's answer was true in a way. from what i hear so many people can be jedi that when u start influencing everyone and they all wanna be jedi its like an assembly line. i guess

the force is what gives a jedi his power. its an energy field created by all living things. it surrounds us and penetrates us. it binds the galaxy together