Is it worth it ?

Despite some bugs and the fact that this game could have been more polished, I enjoyed it pretty much :)

I never experienced freezing issues but got broken quests as explained in my post here (spoilers, you have been warned!) but following some guidelines I was able to easily work around. I hope they fix this for the pc version release.

I am tired of poeple saying they hate this game. if you believe everything you hear, you will never hear anything but lies. the game may have some drawbacks, but these are fixable. a true RPG player wont care about the problems. i have played the game once and know i am playing it again. the story line is great in my estimation, so yes it is worth it. i ma playing as darkside now :- and it is great. the light side is fun and you are given so many options on both sides. the new saber color also makes it enjaoyable. i wish people would reserve thier opinions before they try something, but some people arent like that. so try it first and if you have problems, get somesupport or try to find patches. if you cant then look on forums for some answers.

The simple truth at to whether or not is worth it relies on the answer to one question.

Is it the journey that makes the game, or the destination?

KotOR2 has a MAGNIFICENT journey, so good, that the glitches are little more than a minor annoyance. Its immersive, and dark, and atmospheric, and I loved every minute of the first 38 hours of game play.

The destination however is absolute dren, and depending on the type of person you are, you may feel jipped and angry to devote so much energy to such a great game, only to see it complete fail in the end.

The simple truth at to whether or not is worth it relies on the answer to one question.

Is it the journey that makes the game, or the destination?

KotOR2 has a MAGNIFICENT journey, so good, that the glitches are little more than a minor annoyance.  Its immersive, and dark, and atmospheric, and I loved every minute of the first 38 hours of game play.

The destination however is absolute dren, and depending on the type of person you are, you may feel jipped and angry to devote so much energy to such a great game, only to see it complete fail in the end.

Speak for yourself. I liked the ending.

"Things are funny...are comedic, because they mix the real with the absurd." - Buzz Aldrin.

"P-O-T-A-T-O-E" - Dan Quayle