Secret Force Powers

• 2 months later...

Yeah, I was heavily DS and killed all the Jedi (only the handlebar moustache guy was left at Dantooine). I think what you say to Kreia in Dantooine after offing the last jedi also affects whether you get Force Crush or not. In a previous game, I was somewhat DS, but I gave LS answers to her in Dantooine and she gave me Force Enlightenment. >_>

Force crush just makes everything feel kinda lame, really imo. If you use it on bosses, it's way too powerful, since even if they do a save it still goes through the lift-and-choke animation so they can't strike you at all (they can do an occasional power, but they're basically f**ked). And I still ended up using Storm instead on groups since Crush took too long to do.

I don't even remember what Force Enlightenment does, now that I think about it...

You get it when you visit the Jedi Academy on Dantooine after it has been rebuilt.

People have already said this but there seems to be some confusion so I thought I'd repeat it.

What is the button to go to first person mode, so I can see using Visas, on the PC?

Visa will teach force sight to you, if you ask her nicely enough, but you have to use it as any other force power. Visas special ability is that she has it automatically when in first person sight. Should be activated by Capslock, iirc. But still a very useless power imho.