Return to Ebon Hawk

Is that feature supposed to exist this time around? I never noticed the option on the character select screen. All my first game saves are in the final push to the end, and all my second game saves are on Peragus right now, so I can't double check. I'll look when I get to Nar Shaddaa. :-

The manual  says it does on the bottom of page 9.  I tried it everytime I could think of and it never worked.

It was made by LA and well LA is full of dumbasses.

"Your total disregard for the law and human decency both disgusts me and touches my heart. Bless you, sir."

"Soilent Green is people. This guy's just a homeless heroin junkie who got in a internet caf

I was wondering about this also. I have never been able to just jump back to the hawk.

This game is like my ex girlfriend...I want to love it so badly, it has so much to offer but it is driving me up the wall. How the hell did some of this stuff not get caught for the release?

If Obsidian wants to retain good favor they need to release an updated version, and offer exhanges for anyone who has these broken versions (since there is no way to patch thru live)

I was wondering about this myself maybe I wil post a new topic to see if Obsidian will respond. Is it not in the game, is it an error in the manual ( hay I live in LA the only dumbasses were born here the rest of us moved here from elsewhere and we are ok) Lets see if they can answer this for us.

I was wondering about this myself maybe I wil post a new topic to see if Obsidian will respond. Is it not in the game, is it an error in the manual ( hay I live in LA the only dumbasses were born here the rest of us moved here from elsewhere and we are ok) Lets see if they can answer this for us.

Ok, to anyone who read this I just realized by LA you ment Lucas Arts not Los Angeles, My bad so I feel pretty stupid now, but atleast no one has beat me up over it...yet... or maybe nobody has read this ...

Uh, yeah, that 'feature' was taken out near the end. Due to the nature of the various areas, it was only available in some 11 or so actual modules (each time you load you're going into a new module). It was also very untested by QA at that time. We decided to take it out since it wasn't available much anyway, and we didn't know what would break as a result of leaving it in when it didn't see any QA time.

-Akari

Yes, thank you. Cool to see you guys reply, great game but I returned my firsy copy as it froze alot. New copy, no probles to speak of, keep up the good work but find smeone else to burn them next time or maybe a little more QA. I know there will be alot of anxious people like myself that cant wait for it but Iwould rather wait a little longer ad get a flawless masterpeice. This is a masterpiece but with some flaws.