Will Obsidian provide new discs?

The game wasn't THAT buggy, people need to chill out.

are you kidding? missing content? broken features? (no return to the Hawk, even though it's in the manual) Force powers that literall do NOTHING. And that's on top of the large number of glitches. The game is very broken.

And even if it were patchable under Live...Live is a pay service. That would be asking people who didnt have it to pay money for a patch that would fix the product they already paid for.

The game wasn't THAT buggy, people need to chill out.

are you kidding? missing content? broken features? (no return to the Hawk, even though it's in the manual) Force powers that literall do NOTHING. And that's on top of the large number of glitches. The game is very broken.

And even if it were patchable under Live...Live is a pay service. That would be asking people who didnt have it to pay money for a patch that would fix the product they already paid for.

Missing content? Broken features? Where?

Ok, you have a point about the rapid transit system magically disappearing, but other than that the bugs weren't so bad. All of my Force Powers seemed to work fine too.

Ok so once in a while a characters dialogue screen would cut short before they finished speaking and sometimes the game would get a little slow when fighting, but those problems aren't that big a deal.

I barely ever experienced all these "bugs" other people seem to be so pissed off about, and when I did, I just got through 'em and continued playing. They weren't so bad that they made the game unfun.

Some people are making a big deal over the rapid transit feature and while yes it should have been put in if it is indeed listed in the manual, but Akari (I think) said awhile back that it wouldn't really be all that useful in this game since the way they designed the levels it just wasn't really going to work. So maybe the finally decided to cut it entirely from the game because of this. Also Hades said something a while back, and I think GOA also has said this in the past, guide books are made up well before the game is finished so quite often they don't match up, most tiems the guide book either doesn't include info on things that are added after it was printed or it includes things that are cut after the game it is printed either way it is usally wrong.

"The only difference between genius and stupidity is genius has its limits!" - Albert Einstein.

"It's better to be thought a fool, than to open your mouth and remove all doubt!"

"You can try to kill me, you'd fail!, but you can try!" - Revan.

"When you have exhausted all other possibilities whatever remains, however improbable must be the truth." - Sherlock Holmes (a.k.a. Sir Arthur Conan Dole)

"A lack of planning on your part, does not constitute an emergency on my part"

AscendedPaladin.png

Obsidian and LucasArts are both to blame and I will not let Feargus off the hook.  After all he chose to go with Lucas Arts on this project.  Just saying its LA's fault is just silly.  Both LA and Obsidian better do something over this because a buggy game on console with no way to patch it is UNFORGIVABLE.

Ahh. What happens on the freeway when your eyes give out? LA was Obsidian's eyes and ears, but they chose not to be. I'm all for Obsidian taking responsibility, but...

Not to say Microsoft does NOT allow Live service to patch games (smart move since the publicherss would release even more buggy games since they could "patch then" leading people away from the Xbox due to low technical quality of their games) ...

WTF are you talking about? I have had manditory patches/updates for Splinter Cell 2, Halo 2, Battlefront, Rainbow Six 3, CS, and Crimson Skies via Xbox live. :thumbsup:

Cheers!

Not to say Microsoft does NOT allow Live service to patch games (smart move since the publicherss would release even more buggy games since they could "patch then" leading people away from the Xbox due to low technical quality of their games) ...

WTF are you talking about? I have had manditory patches/updates for Splinter Cell 2, Halo 2, Battlefront, Rainbow Six 3, CS, and Crimson Skies via Xbox live. Drakron you have to be one of the biggest Xbox haters on these boards; if you must bash the Xbox in order to feel better about your PC, GameCube, or PS2 atleast get your info right. :thumbsup:

Cheers!

So did you had any bugs with TSL?

And by the light of the moon

He prays for their beauty not doom

So did you had any bugs with TSL?

Yes. Workbenches eating my items after I upgrade them, game crashes which includes one while trying to save my game, dialogue glitches, cut scenes skipping for no reason, characters flying across a map, a floating party leader instead of a walking party leader, and of course that ending which I will give Obsidian the benefit of the doubt and say my game disk must have malfunctioned. :thumbsup:

Cheers!