Im not sure i hope this is the right place to post

Basically I and i think a few other people cant read the new infomation about the characters or anything else i was just wondering could anyone post the description of the new ones here?

If you could that would be really great :)

EDIT: sorry is there any other threads about the character descriptions?

Basically I and i think a few other people cant read the new infomation about the characters or anything else i was just wondering could anyone post the description of the new ones here?

If you could that would be really great  :(

Which characters did you have in mind?

"You shall not pass!"

If you could that would be really great  :(

Which characters did you have in mind?

just the new ones maybe disciple, handmaiden and visas marr? if you can it would be greatly appreciated

I'm still not quite sure what you want, so here's this:

Disciple

The disappearance of the Jedi drove many explorers to search for them and attempt to discover their fate. One such seeker is a lone Disciple working for the Republic. He has traversed the galaxy in search of Jedi and any trace of their teachings, much of which were lost when Saul Karath bombed Dantooine and turned the planet's skies to ash. Why the Disciple seeks the Jedi so fervently, or what he hopes to learn from their ancient teachings is not known. While he shares the distrust much of the galaxy feels for the Order in the wake of the Jedi Civil War, he is nevertheless drawn to them, and is acutely aware that their skill is needed if the Republic is to be salvaged from destruction. The Disciple is a skilled healer. In addition to making medpacs and other healing items, he functions as a portable medical workbench, capable of breaking down items into their chemical components so that more valuable items may be made.

Visas Marr

A Dark Jedi Miraluka from the Mid-Rim world of Katarr, Visas Marr is the lone surviving member of her species. Gifted with the ability to see only through the Force, she perceives the world through Force patterns and flux, allowing her to see the true nature of her enemies, and her own true nature as well. This power is called Force Sight. When looking across The Sith Lords landscape, Marr can see through obstacles to the sentients waiting in ambush beyond. When her homeworld was obliterated by the Sith, Marr was claimed by one of the greatest Sith Lords as his apprentice and slave. Why she was spared when her people were slain is unknown. Her enslavement has broken her will and corroded her spirit; she is deep in the thrall of the dark side.

Echani Handmaiden

The mysterious Echani Handmaidens, 5 sisters, have faithfully served the Jedi Order for years, acting as scouts, soldiers and missionaries. Vowing not to learn the Jedi way after the destruction wrought by the Jedi Civil War, they have maintained a galaxy-wide vigil, watching for re-emergent Sith or fallen Jedi. However, they too have vanished, their fate unknown.

The Echani pride themselves on physical combat. Well-versed in hand-to-hand and melee weapon techniques, they are lethal fighters, able to shrug off damage with deft blocks or by anticipating and evading their opponents' strikes. The Echani believe that a person's true nature is only revealed through combat; thus, their highly stylized, ritualistic fighting is a kind of dialogue between adversaries, testing their enemies' spirit and resolve. It is said that the greatest Echani warriors can predict the outcome of a conflict several hours, weeks and in rare cases, even years in advance simply by knowing the nature and numbers of the enemies they face.

"You shall not pass!"

I'm still not quite sure what you want, so here's this:

Disciple

The disappearance of the Jedi drove many explorers to search for them and attempt to discover their fate. One such seeker is a lone Disciple working for the Republic. He has traversed the galaxy in search of Jedi and any trace of their teachings, much of which were lost when Saul Karath bombed Dantooine and turned the planet's skies to ash. Why the Disciple seeks the Jedi so fervently, or what he hopes to learn from their ancient teachings is not known. While he shares the distrust much of the galaxy feels for the Order in the wake of the Jedi Civil War, he is nevertheless drawn to them, and is acutely aware that their skill is needed if the Republic is to be salvaged from destruction. The Disciple is a skilled healer. In addition to making medpacs and other healing items, he functions as a portable medical workbench, capable of breaking down items into their chemical components so that more valuable items may be made.

Visas Marr

A Dark Jedi Miraluka from the Mid-Rim world of Katarr, Visas Marr is the lone surviving member of her species. Gifted with the ability to see only through the Force, she perceives the world through Force patterns and flux, allowing her to see the true nature of her enemies, and her own true nature as well. This power is called Force Sight. When looking across The Sith Lords landscape, Marr can see through obstacles to the sentients waiting in ambush beyond. When her homeworld was obliterated by the Sith, Marr was claimed by one of the greatest Sith Lords as his apprentice and slave. Why she was spared when her people were slain is unknown. Her enslavement has broken her will and corroded her spirit; she is deep in the thrall of the dark side.

Echani Handmaiden

The mysterious Echani Handmaidens, 5 sisters, have faithfully served the Jedi Order for years, acting as scouts, soldiers and missionaries. Vowing not to learn the Jedi way after the destruction wrought by the Jedi Civil War, they have maintained a galaxy-wide vigil, watching for re-emergent Sith or fallen Jedi. However, they too have vanished, their fate unknown.

The Echani pride themselves on physical combat. Well-versed in hand-to-hand and melee weapon techniques, they are lethal fighters, able to shrug off damage with deft blocks or by anticipating and evading their opponents' strikes. The Echani believe that a person's true nature is only revealed through combat; thus, their highly stylized, ritualistic fighting is a kind of dialogue between adversaries, testing their enemies' spirit and resolve. It is said that the greatest Echani warriors can predict the outcome of a conflict several hours, weeks and in rare cases, even years in advance simply by knowing the nature and numbers of the enemies they face.

Did you write that? It's quite good.

I was going to post something and then I remembered: Darth Gandalf probably knows more about those three than some people who have the game. (Your little quest for true names and so forth.)

Dont you find it annoying when you know alot more about the game than people that have been with the forum for a reasonable amount of time, or ask for currently posted information?

Its like asking for the 7 forms of lightsaber combat and 4 forms of force styles...

Its like use a flipping search engine please :'(

Well, I guess it's to be expected considering the vast amount of people on the forum. It doesn't bother me as much as questions like:

"Is KOTOR2 a Star Wars game? Because I've seen a lot of swords. Where are the lightsabers? There aren't any swords in the movies!"

"You shall not pass!"

Dont you find it annoying when you know alot more about the game than people that have been with the forum for a reasonable amount of time, or ask for currently posted information?

Its like asking for the 7 forms of lightsaber combat and 4 forms of force styles...

Its like use a flipping search engine please :'(

Agreed. :p

Well, I guess it's to be expected considering the vast amount of people on the forum. It doesn't bother me as much as questions like:

"Is KOTOR2 a Star Wars game? Because I've seen a lot of swords. Where are the lightsabers? There aren't any swords in the movies!"

I havent encountered any of those yet, thankfully. *hides* :ph34r: