Level Cap in KotOR 2?

Wait who started this whinefest anyway? 213374U needs to just chill a little I think. If people have slow internet connections they have slow internet connections. What am I to do about it? I believe that since we are paying more for a good connection we should reap the benifits rather than play down to the unfortunate that happen to still use dial-up.

HELLO!

Man, that was a rather ignorant remark.  KotOR 2 is still based off the Star Wars d20 RPG and max level is 20.  If you want "unlimited power" then a CRPG is not for you.  Go mod Jedi Academy or something.  ;)

Hm, that reminds me, I need to check that Jedi Academy mod I'm waiting on. They're trying to do a mod to do original Dark Forces in the JA engine.

http://darkforces.jediknight.net

Looking forward to this one. :p

Even though there's no official level cap, I wonder how high is the highest you'll be able to attain in a 40 or so hour long game.

At the end of KOTOR 1, I was obviously level 20, but I accumulated maybe another couple of levels worth of XP at the most, so even if they allowed it, I would have maxed out at about level 22 or 23.

I wonder what the max XP available will be and where that would put you in terms of a "soft" level cap.

"Console exclusive is such a harsh word." - Darque

"Console exclusive is two words Darque." - Nartwak (in response to Darque's observation)

Plus, I think Lacan and Lacan has a serious misunderstanding: Not a sig, an avatar.

...sig size cap for these boards... Those huge ass signatures...

No, he said "sig." If he means "avatar" he should say "avatar."

I meant both. The avatar is HUGE in file size (700 kb), and the sig was huge in pixel size (about 500 px). The sig has been removed though. Now only the avatar remains.

Wait who started this whinefest anyway? 213374U needs to just chill a little I think. If people have slow internet connections they have slow internet connections. What am I to do about it? I believe that since we are paying more for a good connection we should reap the benifits rather than play down to the unfortunate that happen to still use dial-up.

I'm fine, thank you very much. You know, it's funny to read you complain about this 'whinefest' and all, when the easier thing to do would be to just let it be. Yes, it might be a whinefest alright, but if everyone used 500 px sigs and 700 kb avatars, not even that uber broadband connection you're so proud of would be enough to read the boards. That's why the forum rules are the way they are. I didn't think it would be so hard to understand FFS.

- When he is best, he is a little worse than a man, and when he is worst, he is little better than a beast.