Sion Or Nihilus

Who do you think is more of a threat to You and your Party  

93 members have voted

1. 1. Who do you think is more of a threat to You and your Party

• Sion
    • Nihilus

Keep telling yourself that, and one day it might come true. If he was a master, he wouldn't have been injured to the point that he is all but crumbling. I notice Nihilius is not injured in any way. Why is this? Because he's to powerful to be injured.

Good point, he atleast got his ass kicked really bad once

People laugh when I say that I think a jellyfish is one of the most beautiful things in the world. What they don't understand is, I mean a jellyfish with long, blond hair.

He may be under at the moment now but he won' stay that way I gaurantee

before KOTOR they always Advertised Malak and now the only thing they put Nihilus in is a movie clip and a few posters big freeking deal if he was the worst bad guy they would show it a little more than Just movies and a poster

Well, Nihils is obviously a bigger baddie than that pansy Bandon was. I suspect that the minor villain will be Darth Feminist, or whoever she is. On the other hand, they might ALL be major villains. It looks like they're all supposed to have a big impact (most especially Sion and Nihilis).

"You shall not pass!"

He may be under at the moment now but he won' stay that way I gaurantee

before KOTOR they always Advertised Malak and now the only thing they put Nihilus in is a movie clip and a few posters big freeking deal if he was the worst bad guy they would show it a little more than Just movies and a poster

You know how advertising is supposed to work right? We aren't supposed to KNOW to much about him. They are teasing us, to make us WANT to know more. With Sion they don't care because he is an insignificant pawn to the Dark Lord.

Sion seems like he'll be a character constantly harassing your PC. Like Darth Maul in Episode I. Nihilis seems like the baddy in the background you never see and always fear. Of course, Malak lost that fear-inspiring tendency after I ground his face into the floor the first time...

"You shall not pass!"

Sion seems like he'll be a character constantly harassing your PC. Like Darth Maul in Episode I. Nihilis seems like the baddy in the background you never see and always fear. Of course, Malak lost that fear-inspiring tendency after I ground his face into the floor the first time...

Good point and It doesn't matter who the best bad guy is any way because I'm going to obliterate each and every one of them till I and only I hold the mantle of Dark Lord of the Sith

And possibly they just might be partners like Ulic Celdroma and Exar Kun who were partners till Ulic was Crushed (like nihilus will be) :p

You guys have it all wrong.

Darth Feminist will win out in the end by secretly taking over the Sith Media and launching a huge but covert campaign proclaiming the superiority of the, 'better sex'. Soon all Sith TV will be flooded with images of bumbling idioitic male Sith lords who have a hard time getting into their costumes and attaching a lightsaber to their belts.

She'll then shout for Sith social reform using vague statistics and skewed research results that show that Sith Expansionism Policies would be better implemented under a compromising, rational mind of a woman.

Soon it will be deemed politically incorrect and down right rude to say anything bad about women. Any faults perceived by the mass sith populace will be easily blamed on the Male Sith Lords, since the Sith Media portrays them as irresponsible, moronic jerks with just plain no sense.

Soon the Sith Feminist will have the force emanating from the masses as her pool of potential power and nothing will be able to stand in her way!

MUAHAHAHAHA

I'm not like this real life. :p

Well, they seem to be playing up the whole "grey moral" angle for K2. What you think is right might not actually be whats right.

Whos to say that maybe a Jedi ::cough:: WHC ::cough:: isn't trying to do something horrible that she thinks is good. Maybe Sith lords, for their own reasons, are trying to stop her making it seem like shes in the right.

I don't think there will be any "winners" in K2 and I don't think that knowing who is "the bad guy" will be as easy as every seems to think. At least, I think it will be hard to see who is pulling all the strings, a la The Emporer

I agree. I don't think that a traditional bad guy is even likely. Chris Avellone is lead designer on this project (or so it says under his avatar). I was looking at his IMDB profile and, if they are right, he is only listed as the lead designer one other time. That would be Planescape: Torment. I'm a newb, don't know if anyone pointed this out yet, but the conflict in Torment was not man vs. man in the traditional form, i.e. kill the bad guy in a showdown. The bad guy was a part of yourself (in one case, you didn't even have to fight him) with the conflict being created by your own previous decisions. I believe a significant part of the conflict will be man vs. self.

Oh god, stop my ranting. :p