Light Saber Crystals

I loved the Saber Crystals and Gems Pearls etc. I hope there are many many more in K2SL

I hope they triple the number and add different things in there. Like maybe a "living" crystal'

Or a High Tech Chip instead of a Crystal but the chip is way powerful but doesn't last as long as a Crystal

Has anybody seen a complete list of the crystals on a good site?

I could spend all day thinking about this game.

Its inevitable in RPG's like this to think about this or that could have been added.

Jeez I'm already thinking of ideas for K3. On Xbox 2 I hope its not MMO and Pay to Play as I fear it maybe.

Anyways get tickets if you can for and Mark your calendar for E3 2005

May 18-20, 2005

Los Angeles, CA

3 Console unveilings PS3, Nintendo's Revolution (another failure) and Xbox 2, which will feature builtin Bluetooth and 802.11g and standard Bluetooth wireless controlers wow another Xbox win. :(

I loved the Saber Crystals and Gems Pearls etc. I hope there are many many more in K2SL

I hope they triple the number and add different things in there. Like maybe a "living" crystal'

Or a High Tech Chip instead of a Crystal but the chip is way powerful but doesn't last as long as a Crystal

Has anybody seen a complete list of the crystals on a good site?

I could spend all day thinking about this game.

Its inevitable in RPG's like this to think about this or that could have been added.

Jeez I'm already thinking of ideas for K3. On Xbox 2 I hope its not MMO and Pay to Play as I fear it maybe.

Anyways get tickets if you can for and Mark your calendar for E3 2005

May 18-20, 2005

Los Angeles, CA

3 Console unveilings  PS3, Nintendo's Revolution (another failure) and Xbox 2, which will feature builtin Bluetooth and 802.11g and standard Bluetooth wireless controlers wow another Xbox win. :(

By that time PCs will be much better!!

Xbox sucks, and lags evolution steps. :)

And by the light of the moon

He prays for their beauty not doom

dude not another xbox sucks thing, we can play on our big tv's, besides we get joysticks and u have to use ur keyboard, and thats kinda gay, FORWARD BACK BACK RIGHT FORWARD P W ENTER ENTER, u dousche

Gay and joysticks, sounds like a consoler to me. :devil:

War is Peace, Freedom is Slavery, Ignorance is Strength

Baldur's Gate modding
TeamBG
Baldur's Gate modder/community leader
Baldur's Gate - Enhanced Edition beta tester
Baldur's Gate 2 - Enhanced Edition beta tester

Icewind Dale - Enhanced Edition beta tester

You're just throwing oil in the fire mate!

Yes i'm only glad that I can be on either side of the fight (own the pc version and the xbox version) only prob i have with pc is the graphix card, i hate you. and prob i have with xbox is uhh lets see fable! :D

Where is the bell, wait for the bell, k i need the bell, wait the bell! Ding bonda dong! Ding bonda dong! Ding bonda dong! Ding bonda dong!

Kazic wants you.... to join the pinkside!

Well, if Xbox 3 is upgradable, then the end of pc gaming is near, especially since there's talk of when they finally decide on a developer Kotor 3 could be Xbox3 exclusive, along with a whole bunch of other titles

People laugh when I say that I think a jellyfish is one of the most beautiful things in the world. What they don't understand is, I mean a jellyfish with long, blond hair.

Well, if Xbox 3 is upgradable, then the end of pc gaming is near, especially since there's talk of when they finally decide on a developer Kotor 3 could be Xbox3 exclusive, along with a whole bunch of other titles

I would hate them if they take it away from pc then how would i play the game on vacations huh thats not cool at all! :devil:

Where is the bell, wait for the bell, k i need the bell, wait the bell! Ding bonda dong! Ding bonda dong! Ding bonda dong! Ding bonda dong!

Over our dead bodies.

And by the light of the moon

He prays for their beauty not doom

Over our dead bodies.

Fight on brotha! :devil:

Hey I'm just saying, I don't know if I'll be able to justify buying an Xbox 3 at the price they're rumored to be at

People laugh when I say that I think a jellyfish is one of the most beautiful things in the world. What they don't understand is, I mean a jellyfish with long, blond hair.

peace love and druges. get together and do all thses things and all your problems are soveled

Good ol drugs, always there for us, but sadly video games have been distracting me away from my good ol friend Mr.Hero.......ren.

"Your total disregard for the law and human decency both disgusts me and touches my heart. Bless you, sir."

"Soilent Green is people. This guy's just a homeless heroin junkie who got in a internet caf

Hey I'm just saying, I don't know if I'll be able to justify buying an Xbox 3 at the price they're rumored to be at

Whats the rumored price

Whats the rumored price

1 bill.....

"Your total disregard for the law and human decency both disgusts me and touches my heart. Bless you, sir."

"Soilent Green is people. This guy's just a homeless heroin junkie who got in a internet caf

what they doing skipping number 2 and going right to three?

Sorry I meant xbox 2, and I've heard somewhere between $300 and $600 american dollars

Thats before you'd have to buy controllers, they're probaly going to make it where you have to buy alot of extras to get it to do everything its capable of doing adding about $200 dollars right there