Kotor2.com easter eggs

I spent about 10 minutes on www.Kotor2.com trying to become a pure evil character and I finally accomplished it and all that happens is I get a picture telling me I am a maraduer.  Did anybody else feel that the easter eggs were lame?

Havent tried them to be honest notice the LS and DS as just cool flash effect and dident bother much more with that aside from that.

Eh. Maybe. Maybe not.

I may be a fat, ugly old guy who can't get a date, or I may just be a chick with lots of time on her hands (ultimate gamer chicks we be! arrrgh.). ;) You decide.

Oh. Option one isn't right, if you were going to pick that. :thumbsup:

Fnord.

I spent about 10 minutes on www.Kotor2.com trying to become a pure evil character and I finally accomplished it and all that happens is I get a picture telling me I am a maraduer.  Did anybody else feel that the easter eggs were lame?

That's what you get for spending 10 minutes of your time trying to become pure evil.

"Console exclusive is such a harsh word." - Darque

"Console exclusive is two words Darque." - Nartwak (in response to Darque's observation)

That's what you get for spending 10 minutes of your time trying to become pure evil.

^I did it in 30 seconds. :thumbsup:"