February Release

I want to join that club. I have a list for more than 1000000 people in my country who need SAxLM assistance. And don't forget the Penguins, who are the only able to fight Emperor Gates and his X-box empire

We must join our forces with the Penguins.

Only then will freedom in the galaxy be restored..

but what of the pandas? or the polar bears?

Where is the bell, wait for the bell, k i need the bell, wait the bell! Ding bonda dong! Ding bonda dong! Ding bonda dong! Ding bonda dong!

Kazic wants you.... to join the pinkside!

I wonder, where is this Adria Teksuni? From what I read in old topics, this topic would be closed by her after like the fifth post or something :p

Oh well, anyway, just so you know X-Box (L)users ;) , you are all soooo

misl

ed (what did you think :p ) by Darth Gates.

Save a penguin, Kill an X-Box!

:ph34r:

I heard that everytime you but an Xbox a penguin dies :ph34r:

Really!?!@ We must do something!Environment cannot die becouse of stupid teens who crave xbox hoax!

HERMOCRATES:

Nur Ab Sal was one such king. He it was, say the wise men of Egypt, who first put men in the colossus, making many freaks

of nature at times when the celestial spheres were well aligned.

SOCRATES:

This I doubt. We are hearing a child's tale.

The Xbox is an artifact of the Box Side. When it combines with it's mate - the Playstation 2 - the old Ghosts of the Box will appoint Darth Gates as the Dark Lord of the Box, with his apprentice Lucas at his side. This prophecy has been foretold since the dawn of time....the PC gamers will finally be destroyed as we enter a new Golden Age of the Box. ;)

manthing2.jpg

The Xbox is an artifact of the Box Side.  When it combines with it's mate - the Playstation 2 - the old Ghosts of the Box will appoint Darth Gates as the Dark Lord of the Box, with his apprentice Lucas at his side.  This prophecy has been foretold since the dawn of time....the PC gamers will finally be destroyed as we enter a new Golden Age of the Box.  :p

We must not allow this to happen.

Maybe we could hire some assasins ;)

And by the light of the moon

He prays for their beauty not doom

I wonder, where is this Adria Teksuni? From what I read in old topics, this topic would be closed by her after like the fifth post or something o:)

Oh well, anyway, just so you know X-Box (L)users  :devil: , you are all soooo 

misl

ed (what did you think :p ) by Darth Gates.

:ph34r:

Yeah Adria is very formal and she definitively likes locking things.

HERMOCRATES:

Nur Ab Sal was one such king. He it was, say the wise men of Egypt, who first put men in the colossus, making many freaks

SOCRATES:

Stop with the spam i got KOTOR on both of them and they are both really good & i'm sure KOTOR2 will be too! If KOTOR was'nt on both of them the develepers wouid have less money to spend on making these great games!

I know KOTOR2 is coming out on xbox first in US but wouid you rather is came out on pc when it's not finished and has bugs that make pc crash ect..? :p

Of course you are right, but we're doing this only for fun. :p

Can't believe that someone takes that topic serious...

HERMOCRATES:

SOCRATES: