February Release

clever remark....so mature aswell (i am on the verge of teenagehood and i am more mature than that you FLAMER!!) HHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA PWNED!!! byebye

I feally the power oh well when you come to invade my house come in the front door go straight up the stairs and the 13" tv is were the xbox is my ps2 is on the27" and we have so many damn pc's just choose one.

Hehe now I know how Dooku was feeling when he triumphantly moved his ass from Geonosis, after he flamed all that losers into war... :-"

HERMOCRATES:

Nur Ab Sal was one such king. He it was, say the wise men of Egypt, who first put men in the colossus, making many freaks

of nature at times when the celestial spheres were well aligned.

SOCRATES:

This I doubt. We are hearing a child's tale.

Even stupider you have become my xboxed padawan!

HERMOCRATES:

Nur Ab Sal was one such king. He it was, say the wise men of Egypt, who first put men in the colossus, making many freaks

SOCRATES:

And you were right.

HERMOCRATES:

SOCRATES:

yes I get stupider each passing second

After reading 8 pages of crap, I must say that's the only sensible thing you have said. Probably that extends to the rest of your life as well...

- When he is best, he is a little worse than a man, and when he is worst, he is little better than a beast.

yes I get stupider each passing second

After reading 8 pages of crap,

Correction: That's 10 pages. ^_^

it is not my fault they wanted a flame war and then back down besause of my complety stupidity in flaming.

well looks like I took down the

k

r

a

t

h

way to easy

The only thing you took down was the respect (or the benefit of doubt) that new users may have had for you. And yes, you took it down way too easily. Keep it up. :-

- When he is best, he is a little worse than a man, and when he is worst, he is little better than a beast.

Listen to his advice. A straight way to being a true JEDI it is. :-

HERMOCRATES:

SOCRATES:

I know I am very good at it alot of practice with yoda and his dark minos

Well, if any of you needed any more evidence of the adverse effects to mental health of prolonged exposure to Xbox... there you have it. :ph34r:

To keep this on topic:

Febuary?! Oh no! XBoxers deserve to die - die and go to hell and burn!! KotOR 2, KotOR 2 blah blah.

:-"

Oh it's so melodramatic! Should do the trick... :-

HERMOCRATES:

SOCRATES:

I know I am very good at it alot of practice with yoda and his dark minos

Well, if any of you needed any more evidence of the adverse effects to mental health of prolonged exposure to Xbox... there you have it. :ph34r:

yes, do not buy xboxs they will posion you and you will nnever think the same. they will suck your money up and get you addictive to xbox playing.

Now you see the Truth.

HERMOCRATES:

SOCRATES: