How much control will we have over our apprentices

How much control do you think we will have when we get an apprentice? I assume that we will have another cut scene like in KOTOR where several weeks pass by with the jedi training. Then we just level up disciple or handmaiden in their new jedi class.

So how much of a choice would we get in the training?

As master we should in theory get to choose their class as we would train them as we see fit. However obsidian may be going along with KOTOR's one of each class idea, Kreia as consular, some-other-jedi as guardian and apprentice as sentinel.

Would we get the apprentice with all low stats then get a certain number of points to distribute? That would make sense as we could spend the training period getting them to life weights (strength), meditate (wisdom) or do acrobatics (dexterity).

And I assume we'll get to choose what feats they've mastered, though we may only be able too chose a few.

What do you think will happen with the apprentices?

Actually , wouldn't the apprentice choosing its class be more realistic?

People laugh when I say that I think a jellyfish is one of the most beautiful things in the world. What they don't understand is, I mean a jellyfish with long, blond hair.

right so you get to choose unless they make the choces well they are on there side quest with out you, but then you are in contrloe of them so then you make the choucie. either that are you can influcen them to choose which one and then you get to choose any ways. unless they are all ready set with a class just awaiting training to mainafest the power. I hope you get to tell them that you are a specail case, why becasue the jedi would refuse to train them because all of them are adults.

maybe they choose their class based on the way you act. maybe certain possible apprentices will agree with your ways say you are a consular and try to find a peaceful solution maybe handmaiden agrees that is correct and becomes a consular like you or disciple is rebelious and chooses the opposite type class from you

the force is what gives a jedi his power. its an energy field created by all living things. it surrounds us and penetrates us. it binds the galaxy together

I would think that they'd be the same as your beginning class, why would a consular train a guardian? They have totally different skill set supposively

People laugh when I say that I think a jellyfish is one of the most beautiful things in the world. What they don't understand is, I mean a jellyfish with long, blond hair.

I would think that they'd be the same as your beginning class, why would a consular train a guardian? They have totally different skill set supposively

Good point. Maybe they simply become a subset "padawan" class that is well rounded but not any of the particular classes until "knighthood" (if it can be reached).

Welcome to the Pink side of the Force

Revenge is a dish best served in a warm, pink tupperware dish!

Grrrr to Atris! Snooty, stuck-up little....

Pink Side Master to Darth Gandalf, Trooper, Ronil Organ, Bokishi, Mr_Dashman, Stargate: 2000, mista_me, DarthDoGooder, GarethCarrots, Ludozee, and Obi-Wan Kenobi

I always thought it would be like any other NPC, you would get to choose the feats, skills, ect (as well as the class).

"Working for Davik was like driving a spike in the side of your head. Sure, you got something new up there, but in the end, you've lost something as well." - Canderous

"But I though Jedi weren't allowed to love." - Handmaiden

"But some do it anyway. We call it pulling a Bindo." - The Exile

Good point. Maybe they simply become a subset "padawan" class that is well rounded but not any of the particular classes until "knighthood" (if it can be reached).

That would be cool, but I still think you'll just pick a class for him/her.

"Working for Davik was like driving a spike in the side of your head. Sure, you got something new up there, but in the end, you've lost something as well." - Canderous

"But I though Jedi weren't allowed to love." - Handmaiden

"But some do it anyway. We call it pulling a Bindo." - The Exile

I always thought it would be like any other NPC, you would get to choose the feats, skills, ect (as well as the class).

You get to pick the skills but not the class