What is your least favorite character?

Not a fan of the voice they picked for Atton, seems off to me, but he seems solid enough.

The voice seems a bit to regal too me. More like a Harvard frat boy than a smuggler/gambler/theif. The way the voice actor sells the lines doesn't help either, more like he spits them out.

I agree with you a bit on this, buuuut.....his voice is alot better than I thought it was going to be, and all around I think Atton is going to be a real cool character, also it's alot better than carths voice....his tone was soooo annyoing...

Sounds like you're getting a lot from a 10 second sample. I thought Atton sounded really cool! I was expecting a lame Han Solo impersonator but it sounds like they went for good acting over a goofy impersonator which is great! Everything I've seen or heard about this game is top notch! :ph34r:

Well actually you can't make any money nowaday's unless your bounty's alive..... sadly the days where you could bring em' in dead or alive is far behind us in the U.S. *sniff*  :huh:  but in the SW universe I couldn't really fathom a bounty hunter hat wouldn't kill that's more or less an oximoron in itself  you picture BoBo Fett as the Quintessencial Bounty Hunter figure.....

and guys what the heck happened??? why all the flaming all of the sudden I belive this topic was made more in fun and jest than anything else  ;)  besides why is everyone mean to Nur just a guy with strong beliefs I don't agree with all of them but he's entitled to em' at leaste

Remember in ESB Boba Fett asked Vader what if Han dies because he's worth a lot to him, and Vader says that the Empire will compensate him if he dies?

People laugh when I say that I think a jellyfish is one of the most beautiful things in the world. What they don't understand is, I mean a jellyfish with long, blond hair.

Well actually you can't make any money nowaday's unless your bounty's alive..... sadly the days where you could bring em' in dead or alive is far behind us in the U.S. *sniff*  :huh:  but in the SW universe I couldn't really fathom a bounty hunter hat wouldn't kill that's more or less an oximoron in itself  you picture BoBo Fett as the Quintessencial Bounty Hunter figure.....

and guys what the heck happened??? why all the flaming all of the sudden I belive this topic was made more in fun and jest than anything else  ;)  besides why is everyone mean to Nur just a guy with strong beliefs I don't agree with all of them but he's entitled to em' at leaste

Remember in ESB Boba Fett asked Vader what if Han dies because he's worth a lot to him, and Vader says that the Empire will compensate him if he dies?

Hmm you have a point but vader also said "no disintagrations" as well so it may have been worth bobo's effort to keep Hans at leaste "breathing" cause then Jabba could do whatever his twisted little mind could come up with

LOL, haha. My mother lived in Southbend. She doesn't have a beard though, at least not that I've seen :huh:

Seriously though, picking characters to hate this early on is hard. Maybe we could do it on the 30th (when the guides are released) but not really before then.

what guides

The regular and dvd guides coming out on the 30th of this month.

Welcome to the Pink side of the Force

Revenge is a dish best served in a warm, pink tupperware dish!

Grrrr to Atris! Snooty, stuck-up little....

Pink Side Master to Darth Gandalf, Trooper, Ronil Organ, Bokishi, Mr_Dashman, Stargate: 2000, mista_me, DarthDoGooder, GarethCarrots, Ludozee, and Obi-Wan Kenobi

LOL, haha. My mother lived in Southbend. She doesn't have a beard though, at least not that I've seen :huh:

Seriously though, picking characters to hate this early on is hard. Maybe we could do it on the 30th (when the guides are released) but not really before then.

what guides

The regular and dvd guides coming out on the 30th of this month.

thats cool I guess

Yeah, but I'm not getting them till after I beat the game several times. Maybe not even till I'm compleetely done which could take a while.

Pink Side Master to Darth Gandalf, Trooper, Ronil Organ, Bokishi, Mr_Dashman, Stargate: 2000, mista_me, DarthDoGooder, GarethCarrots, Ludozee, and Obi-Wan Kenobi

Ruin it for yourself you mean, or for us?

No, I was serious. If you'd said us I'd know to dissappear from here 'till I get and play the game lol.

I feel like I already know too much

People laugh when I say that I think a jellyfish is one of the most beautiful things in the world. What they don't understand is, I mean a jellyfish with long, blond hair.

I feel like I already know too much

Me too, but we probably don't know jack lol. Once the guides come out I'll probably stop hanging around here, for fear of spoilers. Are they going to split the forum into a spoiler and non-spoiler board?

True. I guess the only way to remain truly spoiler free is like I said, to leave whenthe guides come out.

On Friday I'm going to quit posting because I'm sure something major will be leaked, it always is

On Friday I'm going to quit posting because I'm sure something major will be leaked, it always is

You mean every friday or the last friday before the final week till game launch?

I mean this Friday

Ok. I'll bve sure to stop coming starting this friday then. Would that still happen if the game was delayed?