I want a apprentice that is Darth Maul's speacies

i could care less what people with the capacity of a pea say about me. " Oh no, little boys and girls are saying im a noob, and im a stupid face, and i have poop for brains. They keep saying im stupid and i have a big face :'(, please dont do that Rosbjerg. That would be just o so awful"

We never called you a noob, noob (opps).

NO! :huh: why did you do it Craig, why o why!

Rosbjerg, whats your prob. Maybe he thinks it wont be lame. Why do you have to mess with him when he express what he thinks. Go get laid, and stop acting like your a starwars god

actually I just got laid .. thanks for caring ..

and I'm just expressing my opinion as everyone else! Don't you think it would be pretty unrealistic if everyone you came in contact with would have the ability to become a Jedi? not everyone has force potential you know .. Oh right you probably didn't .. my bad!

Fortune favors the bald.

NO! :huh:  why did you do it Craig, why o why!

What banter, did you plan this earlier today?

People laugh when I say that I think a jellyfish is one of the most beautiful things in the world. What they don't understand is, I mean a jellyfish with long, blond hair.

Rosbjerg, whats your prob. Maybe he thinks it wont be lame. Why do you have to mess with him when he express what he thinks. Go get laid, and stop acting like your a starwars god

and I'm just expressing my opinion as everyone else! Don't you think it would be pretty unrealistic if everyone you came in contact with would have the ability to become a Jedi? not everyone has force potential you know .. Oh right you probably didn't .. my bad!

:huh: and how long have you been on the computer today

your a funny guy

I like the idea of ppl becoming jedi, but I got one question, if you have an apprentice would they be allowed to have a prestige class, and will the classes be the same for them as b4 (scout, solider, and scoundrel)? :huh:

Where is the bell, wait for the bell, k i need the bell, wait the bell! Ding bonda dong! Ding bonda dong! Ding bonda dong! Ding bonda dong!

Kazic wants you.... to join the pinkside!

I like the idea of ppl becoming jedi, but I got one question, if you have an apprentice would they be allowed to have a prestige class, and will the classes be the same for them as b4 (scout, solider, and scoundrel)? :huh:

Good question :huh:

People laugh when I say that I think a jellyfish is one of the most beautiful things in the world. What they don't understand is, I mean a jellyfish with long, blond hair.

your a funny guy

*shrugs* .. what ever .. It was a stupid post! And this is even more immature than kindergarden .. so call it even?

Fortune favors the bald.

your a funny guy

*shrugs* .. what ever .. It was a stupid post! And this is even more immature than kindergarden .. so call it even?

Yeah im done man, we shouldnt even started arguing. Its a game for gods sakes. O well, sry 4 the annoying posts guys

Yeah guys im done fighting. I dont want to waste time arguing like little girls. I'd rather post more annyoing topics 4 you guys to enjoy :D

i was joking about making annoying threads, so calm down ros :huh:

-Sith

Your a silly goose and adios muy enemigo

"Your total disregard for the law and human decency both disgusts me and touches my heart. Bless you, sir."

"Soilent Green is people. This guy's just a homeless heroin junkie who got in a internet caf

Could you please delete this and a couple other threads that you've already gotten answers from?

OMG you are of the lowest intelligence of ever heard. If everyone is like you then noone will psot on my topics and they will go away. So stop posting on them and they will start to go down. O and there hasnt been a new thread on here since like 6:40(my time)

So? There's no need to start new topics every 5 seconds, just for the sake of it, you know. If there's nothing useful/interesting/meaningful to post, then by all means, don't.

not every post is useful. Mine were interesting if you guys just didnt come in and spam the crap out of them

Yeah guys im done fighting. I dont want to waste time arguing like little girls. I'd rather post more annyoing topics 4 you guys to enjoy :D

i was joking about making annoying threads, so calm down ros :huh:

-Sith

I would like to point out that little girls argue far more maturely than this. :huh: Had to come and defend the little girls' honor you know....

Welcome to the Pink side of the Force

Revenge is a dish best served in a warm, pink tupperware dish!

Grrrr to Atris! Snooty, stuck-up little....

Pink Side Master to Darth Gandalf, Trooper, Ronil Organ, Bokishi, Mr_Dashman, Stargate: 2000, mista_me, DarthDoGooder, GarethCarrots, Ludozee, and Obi-Wan Kenobi

I liked maul. He was awesome.

Welcome to the Pink side of the Force

Revenge is a dish best served in a warm, pink tupperware dish!

Grrrr to Atris! Snooty, stuck-up little....

Pink Side Master to Darth Gandalf, Trooper, Ronil Organ, Bokishi, Mr_Dashman, Stargate: 2000, mista_me, DarthDoGooder, GarethCarrots, Ludozee, and Obi-Wan Kenobi

and along the same line no one has been banned in a really long time. since Jet Li I think anyway or senitorpalpatang. Man it was a good day when they were banned :)" (w00t) .

"The only difference between genius and stupidity is genius has its limits!" - Albert Einstein.

"It's better to be thought a fool, than to open your mouth and remove all doubt!"

"You can try to kill me, you'd fail!, but you can try!" - Revan.

"When you have exhausted all other possibilities whatever remains, however improbable must be the truth." - Sherlock Holmes (a.k.a. Sir Arthur Conan Dole)

"A lack of planning on your part, does not constitute an emergency on my part"

AscendedPaladin.png