After Seeing This I Am Kinda Upset

213374U:How come it's not possible IRL to get a 'silver' colored beam of light? If it's a colour you can see (silver is the color of the light reflected by the metal of the same name), it's because there's a radiation with an associated frequency which the human eye perceives as that color. That said, it shouldn't be more difficult to get a silver beam than a beam of any other color.

Stargate:While getting a silver beam of light isn't hard (so to speak), I think that they were merely refering to having a silver Lightsaber and not having a silver light, though I could be wrong.

Yes we were talking about the lightsaber,and as to silver light,I could be wrong but I don't think it's possible to get light that looks metalic,least IRL,but I fully admit I might be wrong.

213374U:How come it's not possible IRL to get a 'silver' colored beam of light? If it's a colour you can see (silver is the color of the light reflected by the metal of the same name), it's because there's a radiation with an associated frequency which the human eye perceives as that color. That said, it shouldn't be more difficult to get a silver beam than a beam of any other color.

Stargate:While getting a silver beam of light isn't hard (so to speak), I think that they were merely refering to having a silver Lightsaber and not having a silver light, though I could be wrong.

Yes we were talking about the lightsaber,and as to silver light,I could be wrong but I don't think it's possible to get light that looks metalic,least IRL,but I fully admit I might be wrong.

well the thing is that its not the light its self that will look metalic but the surface that it's reflecting off of, thats part of the reason why I never mentioned the metalic part in my post but merely the beam being silver in colour :D

umm did you buy that :)" , because I worte it and even I am not sure if I buy it :D

"The only difference between genius and stupidity is genius has its limits!" - Albert Einstein.

"It's better to be thought a fool, than to open your mouth and remove all doubt!"

"You can try to kill me, you'd fail!, but you can try!" - Revan.

"When you have exhausted all other possibilities whatever remains, however improbable must be the truth." - Sherlock Holmes (a.k.a. Sir Arthur Conan Dole)

"A lack of planning on your part, does not constitute an emergency on my part"

AscendedPaladin.png

:lol:  :p  :)

Possible irl or not it's in the game which is all I care about.  :)

Same here! I can't wait until it comes out.

"The only difference between genius and stupidity is genius has its limits!" - Albert Einstein.

"It's better to be thought a fool, than to open your mouth and remove all doubt!"

"When you have exhausted all other possibilities whatever remains, however improbable must be the truth." - Sherlock Holmes (a.k.a. Sir Arthur Conan Dole)

AscendedPaladin.png

hoods or no hoods all good with me

100% chance of hoods!!!

AscendedPaladin.png

We'll have them so no worries people. Do the hoods make the Jedi or do the Jedi make the hoods? Hmmmm, something to ponder lol.

Welcome to the Pink side of the Force

Revenge is a dish best served in a warm, pink tupperware dish!

Grrrr to Atris! Snooty, stuck-up little....

Pink Side Master to Darth Gandalf, Trooper, Ronil Organ, Bokishi, Mr_Dashman, Stargate: 2000, mista_me, DarthDoGooder, GarethCarrots, Ludozee, and Obi-Wan Kenobi

Fashion seems to be one of the most important aspects of the Star wars galaxy

People laugh when I say that I think a jellyfish is one of the most beautiful things in the world. What they don't understand is, I mean a jellyfish with long, blond hair.

Well if you're goin to be fightin ppl you wanna look your best for them dont you!

Where is the bell, wait for the bell, k i need the bell, wait the bell! Ding bonda dong! Ding bonda dong! Ding bonda dong! Ding bonda dong!

Kazic wants you.... to join the pinkside!

It'd be disturbing not humorous. Do you really want to see Sion naked? :devil:

Pink Side Master to Darth Gandalf, Trooper, Ronil Organ, Bokishi, Mr_Dashman, Stargate: 2000, mista_me, DarthDoGooder, GarethCarrots, Ludozee, and Obi-Wan Kenobi

It'd be disturbing not humorous. Do you really want to see Sion naked? :devil:

You know I never really asked myself that question

People laugh when I say that I think a jellyfish is one of the most beautiful things in the world. What they don't understand is, I mean a jellyfish with long, blond hair.

It'd still be disturbing, blurred out or not.

I wonder if hew could use the force to blur it out himself, supposively he can contort his body

Just think he could have his own Kids science T.V. show, "Sion's Poly Atomic Ions", lol. "Today kids we're going to learn about Po4F!" *he morphs into a model of the ion. Kids cheer wildly* :devil:

Now THAT'S scary, nevermind the Sith Lords lol.

or Kreia naked ..  :ermm:

I still think that there will be a Harold and Maud relationship with Kreia if your PC is male

What do you mean by that Lao?