Why Do You Want The Original Crew To Return?

I just want to see them as cameo appearances, except for the droids, giving the feeling of playing a sequel.

"Some men see things as they are and say why?"
"I dream things that never were and say why not?"
- George Bernard Shaw

"Hope in reality is the worst of all evils because it prolongs the torments of man."
- Friedrich Nietzsche

"The amount of energy necessary to refute bull**** is an order of magnitude bigger than to produce it."

- Some guy 

Frankly I'm kinda split on this:

The ending of K1 left me wanting to know wtf happened to everyone, so I'd like to know that. I also don't want to have the people from K1 dropping dead left and right in the five years between K1 and k2. Thats kind of unimaginative and empty story telling. I also don't want them to "pass the buck" on the fates of K1 peeps to K3. Plus I'd enjoy just continuing the story from K1 with the same party.

On the other hand, it presents a design problem to have PNPCs from k1 to join you in k2. I mean, do they magically start at level 1minus all their past abilities, I mean you can start them at level 17 or something (which makes me curious about how t3 and HK will be "powered down"). I also like the idea of brnd new characters and stories to tell.

I think I like the idea of the droids returning, but I would like to see 2 PNPCs from last game join you but which one you get depends on your revan answers. As fpr the remaining npcs, tell me what happened to them or have them as cameos.

I think I like the idea of the droids returning, but I would like to see 2 PNPCs from last game join you but which one you get depends on your revan answers.  As fpr the remaining npcs, tell me what happened to them or have them as cameos.

I wonder how they will do that. Judging from Chris Avellones info, you'll only get four options: male/female LS/DS, but in Kotor you could end LS/DS with or without killing certain partymembers. It would be quite difficult for continuity (sp?).

Well, iirc, you can't kill Zalzahorrible or Candy as DS.

As LS, a whole bunch end up alive.

So I suppose you could do candy for DS and Mission for LS or something.

As for Male/Female, just let the be somethign to help decided who appears in cameo roles

I would like to know what happened to the characters in KOTOR, While I would like to meet them in TSL, if killing them in the five years between the game will help develope the plot in a sufficent way then by all means KILL THEM!!! but if its just being done in order to close the chapter on the original KOTOR story then I will be (as I imagine the rest of you will be) REALLY PISSED!!!.

I really don't want them as party NPCs, mainly because if they are going to give me some old NPCs why not just give me all of them and let me continue with my old party on a new adventure? I know this is suppost to be a whole new game with a whole new story and I like what I have seen so far, I just wish we could know for sure that one they aren't going to go and kill off everyone (minus T3 ofcourse because he has been confirmed by devs as coming back) and secondly that they aren't going to be forcing lamer old NPCs like say mission or zalabar on the new game (before anyone says that mission was useful you should know I never used her past taris and found her quite useless in battle).

As LS, a whole bunch end up alive.

Yes, but not Bastilla...sob...sob...

you do realize that you can redeem Bastila correct? :(:(" :p

"The only difference between genius and stupidity is genius has its limits!" - Albert Einstein.

"It's better to be thought a fool, than to open your mouth and remove all doubt!"

"You can try to kill me, you'd fail!, but you can try!" - Revan.

"When you have exhausted all other possibilities whatever remains, however improbable must be the truth." - Sherlock Holmes (a.k.a. Sir Arthur Conan Dole)

"A lack of planning on your part, does not constitute an emergency on my part"

AscendedPaladin.png

Ofcourse, but if you don't redeem her, and finis LS, she's dead. Point is, when they only ask if Revan was male/female LS/DS, that leaves no opening for Bastilla, because if you finished LS but still killed her, she can't be in TSL... :(

Ofcourse, but if you don't redeem her, and finis LS, she's dead. Point is, when they only ask if Revan was male/female LS/DS, that leaves no opening for Bastilla, because if you finished LS but still killed her, she can't be in TSL... :(

My guess would be that since there was too many different ways a person could have played they will pick the simplest.

LS: everyone lives (inc. Bastila)

DS: the droids, canderous and Bastila live, everyone else dies.

"The only difference between genius and stupidity is genius has its limits!" - Albert Einstein.

"It's better to be thought a fool, than to open your mouth and remove all doubt!"

"You can try to kill me, you'd fail!, but you can try!" - Revan.

"When you have exhausted all other possibilities whatever remains, however improbable must be the truth." - Sherlock Holmes (a.k.a. Sir Arthur Conan Dole)

"A lack of planning on your part, does not constitute an emergency on my part"

AscendedPaladin.png