Well Well (Spoiler)

Gotag

I have to say, the idea of some infighting on Korriban killing off Revan, or at least somehow stopping him from using that colossal fleet he had is a bit stretched. As I've said before, unless he parked too close to a black-hole there's no way he wouldn't have conquered the republic with that. (Oh, and from the star-forge and various things it seems like the ships could be largely automated and he had enough troops to occupy some key planets and then conscript more).

I have to say, the idea of some infighting on Korriban killing off Revan, or at least somehow stopping him from using that colossal fleet he had is a bit stretched.  As I've said before, unless he parked too close to a black-hole there's no way he wouldn't have conquered the republic with that.  (Oh, and from the star-forge and various things it seems like the ships could be largely automated and he had enough troops to occupy some key planets and then conscript more).

Perhaps when he was with bastila on the main control of the star forge ,the star forge lower button was pressed :rolleyes:

Maybe the Sith are in hiding for some reason on Korriban.

But that would mean the Revan is most likelt alive. Either way I doubt it. Korriban is made to seem as if it's ten times worse than it was when youwent, which was pretty bad already lol.

The sith ruled it and basically did whatever plus there wa sall that evil energy running around...I can't imagine anything living hiding out there now, though I think what happened there and why is very important. I'm going to go there as one of the last planets so I can open up as much of the storyline that the planet has to offer as possible (unless of course Obsidian pulls a leviathan and you crash there at a pre-determined point in the game for some reason).

Welcome to the Pink side of the Force

Revenge is a dish best served in a warm, pink tupperware dish!

Grrrr to Atris! Snooty, stuck-up little....

Pink Side Master to Darth Gandalf, Trooper, Ronil Organ, Bokishi, Mr_Dashman, Stargate: 2000, mista_me, DarthDoGooder, GarethCarrots, Ludozee, and Obi-Wan Kenobi

:( Although one of LA's terms was no mind games or twists Akari said there would be twists it could be your not "forced" per se to go to korriban but there's a special event in which you heard on one of the planets that revann was spotted in the wreckage of the sith academy or something along those lines that would be something I wouldn't mind so much but a Leviathan like event where a ship overpowered the Hawk???? 8) I seriously hope they do no such thing I mean that would be kinda like haveing abother character have "meomory flashes" it was cool the first time around and got progressively annoying as you went your 2nd or 3rd time :ph34r: maybe it was just me :shifty: nope.....I don't think it was just me

I was wondering about Basilla, if they ask you questions about Bastilla. Lets say that you went DS you're male and Bastilla was your romance option. Surely at one time they'd have to address the idea that Bastilla would eventually turn on you. That makes it even more complicated does it not?

People laugh when I say that I think a jellyfish is one of the most beautiful things in the world. What they don't understand is, I mean a jellyfish with long, blond hair.

I was wondering about Basilla, if they ask you questions about Bastilla. Lets say that you went DS you're male and Bastilla was your romance option. Surely at one time they'd have to address the idea that Bastilla would eventually turn on you. That makes it even more complicated does it not?

Nah I don't think Bastilla could even become remotely strong enough to challange Revan .. plus I think she's a smart lady, and she has more to gain being second in command for now than challenging Revan and die! and Revan has probably also taken his measures to avoid being betrayed from afar again!

Fortune favors the bald.

Nah I don't think Bastilla could even become remotely strong enough to challange Revan .. plus I think she's a smart lady, and she has more to gain being second in command for now than challenging Revan and die! and Revan has probably also taken his measures to avoid being betrayed from afar again!

hmmm maybe although I gotta say like the sig that Adrina uses "Never assume malice when stupidity is to blame." ultimately the sith consume themselves well thats what Ajunta Pall says at leaste or "All power and no longevity" best sith strategically speaking is Palapy he was one sneaky Bastard

so assumeing revan lets down his/her gaurd....apprentices of the sith normally strike when their masters are the weakest or was Yuthra Ban a special case?

Yes but whats to stop a ds Bastilla from training an apprentice to help monkey stomp Revan?

People laugh when I say that I think a jellyfish is one of the most beautiful things in the world. What they don't understand is, I mean a jellyfish with long, blond hair.

Maybe one of the Sith lords now was Bastilla's Apprentice? Ooooh what if you get a force Ghost visit from malak... I have a question.

I know that the question as to how many Sith Lords there are exactly has been avoided by the devs. We know of 3 so far. I heard somewhere that there are probably 3 Sith lords. Recently, some people have been thinking that Sion is Ni's apprentice (because of his name).

If this is true this means there's still one more out there. This also means that the unnamed one with the red shawl and the mystery one have to have apprentices that bring the total up to six. What do ya'll think of this?

Pink Side Master to Darth Gandalf, Trooper, Ronil Organ, Bokishi, Mr_Dashman, Stargate: 2000, mista_me, DarthDoGooder, GarethCarrots, Ludozee, and Obi-Wan Kenobi

Maybe one of the Sith lords now was Bastilla's Apprentice? Ooooh what if you get a force Ghost visit from malak... I have a question. 

I know that the question as to how many Sith Lords there are exactly has been avoided by the devs. We know of 3 so far. I heard somewhere that there are probably 3 Sith lords. Recently, some people have been thinking that Sion is Ni's apprentice (because of his name).

If this is true this means there's still one more out there. This also means that the unnamed one with the red shawl and the mystery one have to have apprentices that bring the total up to six. What do ya'll think of this?

wow that has never been stated except for 10,000 times.

I was asking a question, I don't need your smart coments thanks. I know the six thing has been stated . I'm wondering how many of these will we see? All of them, or what?

They could be pulling the strings. Something has to be left for Kotor 3 right lol? But seriously, you might just get glimpses but never get to fight the third one.

If you fight all 6 we're talking about one on almost every planet you visit. That would get old after a while.

True 6 would be overdueing it  wouldn't mind 4 but 6.....yea for some reason I don't see that happening  ;)"  but then again wtf do I know

Where theres on theres two, or something of the such