Signature Request: Disable pictures and max size

Torias

Any chance pictures in signatures could be disabled? or at least limited to being rather small?

Same with maximum number of lines in a signature?

I used to see posts over at the bis / interplayer forums where someone posts a few words, and then has a signature that's like 15 lines long full of multicoloured things... utter waste of board space... especially if that person is posting frequently...

;)

Currently the rules stand with a commons sense approach to signatures. Likely if it is taken for granted and abused, there will be a review of the rule. I agree that it could be a problem, but at the moment at least it seems gecklings are behaving ;)

The universe is change;
your life is what our thoughts make it
- Marcus Aurelius (161)

:dragon:

Oookkk.. Now my post looks exceptionally whiny and stupid since the post by Fionavar I was referring to was also changed when he altered his signature. Oh well.

Swedes, go to: Spel2, for the latest game reviews in swedish!

Yeah, it kind of does. Heh!

Exitium

RPG Codex - the premier avant garde gaming news site.

"It is more convenient to follow one's conscience than one's intelligence, for at every failure, conscience finds an excuse and an encouragement in itself. That is why there are so many conscientious and so few intelligent people." - Nietzsche

...I thinks both me & howling1 should 'ave some sort o' "Grandfather Clause" an' be allowed ta bring back our ol' BIS Sigs (in full)...'twould only be fair... :)

...WHO LUVS YA, BABY!!...

A long, long time ago, but I can still remember,
How the Trolling used to make me smile.
And I knew if I had my chance, I could egg on a few Trolls to "dance",
And maybe we'd be happy for a while.
But then Krackhead left and so did Klown;
Volo and Turnip were banned, Mystake got run out o' town.
Bad news on the Front Page,
BIOweenia said goodbye in a heated rage.
I can't remember if I cried
When I heard that TORN was recently fried,
But sadness touched me deep inside,
The day...Black Isle died.

For tarna, Visc, an' the rest o' the ol' Islanders that fell along the way

Well, I suggested the same thingie a couple of days ago, but guess what. I've got ~20 answers like "you can disable signatures in your profile" etc sheit. Pictures in signatures are so useless. I don't personally understand why some infantile wants to put pictures in sigs in the first place...

Is it ok if I have a smilie in mine?... it's a picture afterall.

Putting pictures in your sig is one of the few ways you can customize yourself on a board... I don't see why it shouldn't be allowed. I would limit it to one pic though... as I've done on Aozos...

What do you want?.. blink.gif

Putting pictures in your sig is one of the few ways you can customize yourself on a board...

So you mean having different names, writing skills and even avatars isn't enough?

Swedes, go to: Spel2, for the latest game reviews in swedish!