No Atris In Offical Site Character Section

Atris hasn't been abandoned, her name just isn't on the site yet. If you guys haven't noticed, a lot of people aren't on the site yet. (HK-50, Bao-Dur, Mr. Pet, etc.)

My guess is that she plays a key part in the story, and won't be released until later.

Fnord.

Yep. I'm guessing she's a pivotal character to the plot, possibly as much as Nihilus. And if that is indeed the case, I'd rather find out playing the game.

wow, that is a good idea. No wonder they make them both leading the light or dark just depends wich pic you look at.

I think that there are 3 options:

WHC/Atris = 'Handmaiden' and thats it. Just 'Handmaiden'. Not very important.

WHC/Atris = 'Handmaiden' and the 'Handmaiden' tag is being used as a space-holder for now. More info coming soon hopefully.

WHC/Atris is not 'Handmaiden'. They are two separate (albeit freakishly similar) characters.

right showing that in the game you will be fighting the dark or the light. And MSG is the dark and WHC is the light. and you get to choose wich one you will fight.

nope lets hope not. that would ruin it.

or maybe they are your mothers and revan is your step father. and bur-ora guy is your uncle, and that mandaloring is your sister. and all the rest of them or your childern that you had with the mandaloring?

Where was this clue please? I must have missed it.

in one of the weekend developer threads, I think it was either number one or number two.

"The only difference between genius and stupidity is genius has its limits!" - Albert Einstein.

"It's better to be thought a fool, than to open your mouth and remove all doubt!"

"You can try to kill me, you'd fail!, but you can try!" - Revan.

"When you have exhausted all other possibilities whatever remains, however improbable must be the truth." - Sherlock Holmes (a.k.a. Sir Arthur Conan Dole)

"A lack of planning on your part, does not constitute an emergency on my part"

AscendedPaladin.png

nope lets hope not. that would ruin it.

or maybe they are your mothers and revan is your step father. and bur-ora guy is your uncle, and that mandaloring is your sister. and all the rest of them or your childern that you had with the mandaloring?

:shifty: uhh...what the hell are you talking about??

just tiered of hearing all this stupid family relationships, even if that is how it works out.