Silver armour guy

Who do you think is behind the armour?  

60 members have voted

1. 1. Who do you think is behind the armour?

• A mandalorian
    • Canderous Ordo
    • Your mum
    • A homicidal overgrown Ewok
    • Other
    • I don't care!

i believe it could be canderous, i mean if you took the darkside in kotor 1 canderous tagged along with you. figure that revan would have made him an elite trooper since canderous stayed loyal and i believe he would continue to do so. he would have changed his armor so people could tell a difference between him and a reguler sith trooper. if i was revan thats what i would have done.

maybe the rumor of revan disapearing, canderous didnt go with him. also the rumor that one of your characters missions is to find out what happened to revan, canderous finds this out and wants to tag along. these are just my opinions... but it makes sense to me

Canderous or a Mandalorian.

The armour in Craigboy2 pic just seems to be very Mandalorian. Sinister looking, kinda scary etc etc etc. Looking good. I want him in my party whoever he is. :lol: I am goona murder some Sith with him. oooooooooooooooo yes. :lol::lol: :D

Might have been a defernt band of manidloreans :-

"Your total disregard for the law and human decency both disgusts me and touches my heart. Bless you, sir."

"Soilent Green is people. This guy's just a homeless heroin junkie who got in a internet caf

In the Hyper mag preview last month it said there was a character with Mandelorian armour. This does not mean he is a madelorian but it could be some1 else with the amour!

My personal preferance is for him to be a Fett.

Another great idea by the people who brought you beer milkshakes!

"I don't see a problem...then again, SW isn't my life, so what do I know...." - some who makes 27.8 post per day on a SW forum!