Greatest ever Sith Lords?

aye he did, but that single act doesnt make all those years he served as sidious' lacky go away, he was second best. if not then why didnt he kill sidious sooner and claim the throne for himself?

he did not want to, he was happy serving palpatine at the time. let us not forget anakin had great respect for palpatine almost as a son would for a father, they were not your average master/apprentice and it took vaders love of his own flesh and blood to rise and kill his master and mentor. in my mind it was a case of not wanting to rather than not being able to

aye he did, but that single act doesnt make all those years he served as sidious' lacky go away, he was second best. if not then why didnt he kill sidious sooner and claim the throne for himself?

he did not want to, he was happy serving palpatine at the time. let us not forget anakin had great respect for palpatine almost as a son would for a father, they were not your average master/apprentice and it took vaders love of his own flesh and blood to rise and kill his master and mentor. in my mind it was a case of not wanting to rather than not being able to

I have a different view of that. In Episode 5 Vader definitely reveals his plan to overthrow his master with the help of his son and to "rule the galaxy as father and son".

That is always the same with all the Sith Lord apprentices. Remember Darth Tyranus' offer to Obi-Wan.

"Jedi poodoo!" - some displeased Dug

S.L.J. said he has already filmed his death scene and was visibly happy that he

Vader isn't the greatest sith because he never becomes the top dark lord. The entire time he is a sith he is under Palpatine. When he kils Palpatine he returns to the light. He may be powerful but he never used the power to take the title of dark lord of the sith. Therefore I believe that there are other sith that deserve to be above him...

Lou Gutman, P.I.- It's like I'm not even trying anymore!
http://theatomicdanger.iforumer.com/index....theatomicdanger

One billion b-balls dribbling simultaneously throughout the galaxy. One trillion b-balls being slam dunked through a hoop throughout the galaxy. I can feel every single b-ball that has ever existed at my fingertips. I can feel their collective knowledge channeling through my viens. Every jumpshot, every rebound and three-pointer, every layup, dunk, and free throw. I am there.

Vader isn't the greatest sith because he never becomes the top dark lord.  The entire time he is a sith he is under Palpatine.  When he kils Palpatine he returns to the light.  He may be powerful but he never used the power to take the title of dark lord of the sith.  Therefore I believe that there are other sith that deserve to be above him...

Vader was a Sith Lord therefore he counts...

...and is # Uno in my books.

"If at first you don't succeed... So much for skydiving." - Henry Youngman.