Will Ter

I don't really know what to think of these "monks"

It seems like a D&DA monk in star wars and I don't think I like this, it seems that the Jedi already have an enemy outside of the sith, the mandalorian, who use technology to try and defeat the jedi, I don't see why you'd have to burn the candle at both ends for good stories

People laugh when I say that I think a jellyfish is one of the most beautiful things in the world. What they don't understand is, I mean a jellyfish with long, blond hair.

You're right sstep that it was mentioned that there will be some kind of unarmed combat abilities though nothing else has been revealed about that yet. They weren't specific if it is martial arts such as Teras Kasi or some kind of brawling. In the older pictures Atton seemed to be fighting with his fists instead of a weapon in some shots, but I'm uncertain if that has any specific relation to the unarmed feats.

Teras Kasi would be cool to see though, my only real source for it was Star Wars Galaxies and it wasn't terribly exciting there, hopefully here they would make it more stylish, heh fighting matrix style without the bullet cam every 30 secs.

You're right sstep that it was mentioned that there will be some kind of unarmed combat abilities though nothing else has been revealed about that yet. They weren't specific if it is martial arts such as Teras Kasi or some kind of brawling. In the older pictures Atton seemed to be fighting with his fists instead of a weapon in some shots, but I'm uncertain if that has any specific relation to the unarmed feats.

Teras Kasi would be cool to see though, my only real source for it was Star Wars Galaxies and it wasn't terribly exciting there, hopefully here they would make it more stylish, heh fighting matrix style without the bullet cam every 30 secs.

glad to know i remembered corectly. ^_^

it would be nice to see some good hand-to-hand moves.

Well whatever they use, I think it would also be cool to see unarmed combat between Jedi and Sith, always thought that was missing from the movies.

I hope the unarmed combat will be some kind of martial arts but there's a chance it's just plain old brawling that anyone can do and not necessarily a Force user.

For some reason I doubt there will be loads of enemies coming at you unarmed throughout the game, so I'm really curious how they plan to implement this. I really hope it doesn't turn out to be a useless feat, considering there's so many different kinds of weapons: blades, blasters, lightsabers, etc.

I'm thinking that some kind of glove or gauntlet will be used in your weapon slot to make it ass powerful as a sword.

People laugh when I say that I think a jellyfish is one of the most beautiful things in the world. What they don't understand is, I mean a jellyfish with long, blond hair.

Eeeh, Ter

"Some men see things as they are and say why?"
"I dream things that never were and say why not?"
- George Bernard Shaw

"Hope in reality is the worst of all evils because it prolongs the torments of man."
- Friedrich Nietzsche

"The amount of energy necessary to refute bull**** is an order of magnitude bigger than to produce it."

- Some guy 

What does Ditto mean?

It means that they agree with the statement, in this case they agree in wondering how Ter

"The only difference between genius and stupidity is genius has its limits!" - Albert Einstein.

"It's better to be thought a fool, than to open your mouth and remove all doubt!"

"You can try to kill me, you'd fail!, but you can try!" - Revan.

"When you have exhausted all other possibilities whatever remains, however improbable must be the truth." - Sherlock Holmes (a.k.a. Sir Arthur Conan Dole)

"A lack of planning on your part, does not constitute an emergency on my part"

AscendedPaladin.png