EU continuity

What do you think about EU continuity  

50 members have voted

1. 1. What do you think about EU continuity

• 1. The EU is strong enough to hold onto and obeyed
    • 2. The EU has too many mistakes and is just a suggestion.

this argument is not gonna end until february im afraid and afeter everyone plays the game itll start again cuz some people, no offense Nur Ab Sal but ur one of them, will ALWAYS complain about how its different from TOTJ and not have fun. ITS CRAZY but us yellin wont help. someone in higher power than us needs to end this like Lucas stating that TOTJ is cannon or isnt. until then there will be idiotic problems like this one.

the force is what gives a jedi his power. its an energy field created by all living things. it surrounds us and penetrates us. it binds the galaxy together

First off I'm not an EU fanatic, and for ur information, I have never read a single starwars comic book, novel, or otherwise. All I've read is on the starwars databank and whats been posted in starwars forums, the rest I know from games.

Bioware spent alot of time making this game, but so does every developer when they make a game, it doesn't make up for the fact that they were lazy and made mistakes

I like things to be accurate, and I like things to look good, both of which korriban failed in due to laziness on Bioware's part.

Bioware failed to use resources and copied the OT mixed in with BG or NWN whichever plot they used

First off I'm not an EU fanatic, and for ur information, I have never read a single starwars comic book, novel, or otherwise. All I've read is on the starwars databank and whats been posted in starwars forums, the rest I know from games.

Bioware spent alot of time making this game, but so does every developer when they make a game, it doesn't make up for the fact that they were lazy and made mistakes

I like things to be accurate, and I like things to look good, both of which korriban failed in due to laziness on Bioware's part.

Bioware failed to use resources and copied the OT mixed in with BG or NWN whichever plot they used

Actually, the XBox limited Bioware's use of any resources available to them. It's a little unfair to compare KOTOR to a game that was a PC-only (or made first for the PC), since the PC game will obviously be maximized for PC performance, not for XBox console performance.

"Console exclusive is such a harsh word." - Darque

"Console exclusive is two words Darque." - Nartwak (in response to Darque's observation)

Ya and as said kotor is an xbox game

People laugh when I say that I think a jellyfish is one of the most beautiful things in the world. What they don't understand is, I mean a jellyfish with long, blond hair.

You greatly overstate your case when you throw around the word "lazy" in connection to the efforts of a project that had people spending three years of their lives on.

Especially for a project that was by most accounts a critical and financial success. Whose sequel, I might add is highly anticipated by atleast hundreds of thousands of people, including by boardies who are participating on this thread.

"Things are funny...are comedic, because they mix the real with the absurd." - Buzz Aldrin.

"P-O-T-A-T-O-E" - Dan Quayle