WHO IS THE SITH'ARI?

Who do you think the Sit'ari Yuthura mentions is?  

52 members have voted

1. 1. Who do you think the Sit'ari Yuthura mentions is?

• Do you dare ask? Vader all the way baby!
    • Not someone who looses from 70+ old in combat
    • Revan is the name of the Sith'ari
    • Who cares about it?
    • Our new character will be the one

lol i swere some of the people hanging round this forum know more stuff about the s.w. universe than gl himself its kinda scary! :)

That wouldn't be hard to do, considering GL cuts himself off from anything in the SW universe other than his 6 movies.

As for the thread, I'm with those who think it's about the Anakin Skywalker prophesy.

"Console exclusive is such a harsh word." - Darque

"Console exclusive is two words Darque." - Nartwak (in response to Darque's observation)

its not anny he turns to the light in the end. and helps the jedi come back into power. it cant be him the sith'ari is supposed to make the sith STRONGER not WEAKER. im sorry but i will not believe its him. besides anakins prophecy was made by a jedi. not a sith. its not anakin they are too different prophecies

the force is what gives a jedi his power. its an energy field created by all living things. it surrounds us and penetrates us. it binds the galaxy together

its not anny he turns to the light in the end.  and helps the jedi come back into power.  it cant be him the sith'ari is supposed to make the sith STRONGER not WEAKER.  im sorry but i will not believe its him.  besides anakins prophecy was made by a jedi.  not a sith.  its not anakin they are too different prophecies

Well, actually he did make them stronger by eradicating the Jedi, just not for a thousand years...

I find interesting the idea of the Sith'Ari. I'm not too sure they are referring to the Prophecy of the One, because as I've always understood it, that's a Jedi Propehcy...the One who will bring balance to the Force. The Prophecy of the Sith'Ari as I understood, was the rise of a supreme almost God-like Dark Lord who would bring the Sith to ultimate victory and reign the galaxy.

But you guys could be right and it might just be 2 interpretations of the same prophecy. Still I kinda like the idea that the Sith'Ari and the One are different, it makes sense that both the Sith and the Jedi have their own prophecies.

I find interesting the idea of the Sith'Ari. I'm not too sure they are referring to the Prophecy of the One, because as I've always understood it, that's a Jedi Propehcy...the One who will bring balance to the Force. The Prophecy of the Sith'Ari as I understood, was the rise of a supreme almost God-like Dark Lord who would bring the Sith to ultimate victory and reign the galaxy.

It still could be Anakin/Vader, since he was the one who had, in effect, purged the remaining Jedi and ended their Order.

"Console exclusive is two words Darque." - Nartwak (in response to Darque's observation)

I guess I never would have heard of it only playing LS?

People laugh when I say that I think a jellyfish is one of the most beautiful things in the world. What they don't understand is, I mean a jellyfish with long, blond hair.

I guess I never would have heard of it only playing LS?

Not necessarily, since you'd have to talk to Yuthura anyways. She just mentions it when you start to become "friendly" with her.

Guest Darth Banooby7

Well, in KotOR II the Jedi are destroied. Perhaps it's whoever eradicated the Jedi in between KotOR 1 and KotOR 2? Mabey the Sith Empire will last 1,000 years and in KotOR 2 you DON'T destroy it. Then, in KotOR 3 you finaly bring an end to the reign of terror which had begun in KotOR 1 and or KotOR 2? Just a thought.

Banooby, trust, me all this Jedi eradication isn't even official SW EU. It is completely thought up by the guys at Bioware/Obsidian. They can't just say that the Republic was crushed for 1,000 years. Tons of stuff happens in the next 1,000 years, and they can't just erase it in a video game. Man, Nur Ab Sal would be having a heart attack right now.

Guest Darth Banooby7

I heard somewhere that there were still Jedi alive (like Obi-Wan and Yoda) even after the Jedi purge, sooooo that would mean Vader wasn't the Sith'ari. But he did bring the Sith into a "golden age" and then destroy them. Of course Darth Sidious was the brains behind it all.