HQ Box Art

I see a firey planet, and i see HK-50, and the R2-D2 like druid.

"Your total disregard for the law and human decency both disgusts me and touches my heart. Bless you, sir."

"Soilent Green is people. This guy's just a homeless heroin junkie who got in a internet caf

I don't care if it was published that Nihilus was a sith lord- Akari said Darth Nihilus WASN"T MSG!!!!! Now, he never said Darth Nihilus wasn't a sith lord ;)

So, if MSG is not Darth Nihilis or Darth Sion and There's a Female Sith Lord then are we to assume that there are more than three sith lords ?

I was under the assumption that there were only three (one for every prestige class).

"If at first you don't succeed... So much for skydiving." - Henry Youngman.

I don't care if it was published that Nihilus was a sith lord- Akari said Darth Nihilus WASN"T MSG!!!!! Now, he never said Darth Nihilus wasn't a sith lord ;)

So, if MSG is not Darth Nihilis or Darth Sion and There's a Female Sith Lord then are we to assume that there are more than three sith lords ?

I was under the assumption that there were only three (one for every prestige class).

We didn't know that.

It also has been said that the number of sith lords can vary/changes

Hmmm...

I see Darth Nihilis and Darth Sion but no Female Sith who

"bears a resemblance to the Wicked Queen from the Disney Snow white".

Heh, Maybe she's Atris...

Or Kreia. :ph34r:

Wern't we told that Darth Nihilus was not the SMG?  If so why do you guys keep acting like he is?

We were told that MSG isn't Darth Ni. Not that he isn't Darth Nihilis.

I was expecting something better, but oh well, cover art isn't  important, game is important.

Agree. But that lightsaber-wielding zombie looks..bad.. really bad

DISCLAIMER: Do not take what I write seriously unless it is clearly and in no uncertain terms, declared by me to be meant in a serious and non-humoristic manner. If there is no clear indication, asume the post is written in jest. This notification is meant very seriously and its purpouse is to avoid misunderstandings and the consequences thereof. Furthermore; I can not be held accountable for anything I write on these forums since the idea of taking serious responsability for my unserious actions, is an oxymoron in itself.

Important: as the following sentence contains many naughty words I warn you not to read it under any circumstances; botty, knickers, wee, erogenous zone, psychiatrist, clitoris, stockings, bosom, poetry reading, dentist, fellatio and the department of agriculture.

"I suppose outright stupidity and complete lack of taste could also be considered points of view. "

the mask person is probley one of you teammates

"Your total disregard for the law and human decency both disgusts me and touches my heart. Bless you, sir."

"Soilent Green is people. This guy's just a homeless heroin junkie who got in a internet caf

something interesting I noticed is the PC cover and the Xbox shots of Sion are different. The skin is alot less cracky on the pc cover, and his eyes are red on the PC cover. Go figure. You can't see it on the smaller shots I had to post tho.

Did anyone else notice that the zombie's lighsaber blade is COMPLETELY off-center?

This better be a preliminary design.

DISCLAIMER: Do not take what I write seriously unless it is clearly and in no uncertain terms, declared by me to be meant in a serious and non-humoristic manner. If there is no clear indication, asume the post is written in jest. This notification is meant very seriously and its purpouse is to avoid misunderstandings and the consequences thereof. Furthermore; I can not be held accountable for anything I write on these forums since the idea of taking serious responsability for my unserious actions, is an oxymoron in itself.

Important: as the following sentence contains many naughty words I warn you not to read it under any circumstances; botty, knickers, wee, erogenous zone, psychiatrist, clitoris, stockings, bosom, poetry reading, dentist, fellatio and the department of agriculture.

"I suppose outright stupidity and complete lack of taste could also be considered points of view. "

something interesting I noticed is the PC cover and the Xbox shots of Sion are different. The skin is alot less cracky on the pc cover, and his eyes are red on the PC cover. Go figure. You can't see it on the smaller shots I had to post tho.

maybe the pics are fake

EDIT:never mind, where did you get the pics?

maybe the pics are fake

EDIT:never mind, where did you get the pics?

I got them from the LA press site

If you want to DL the HQ pc ones to compare, it's about 5mb, i think:

Hq pics dl

The Hawk is placed differently as well. The gem in MSG's mask and Atris are sharper in the Xbox version. And the unknown Sith is blurrier.

Overall, I think the Xbox version looks better.

Wern't we told that Darth Nihilus was not the SMG?  If so why do you guys keep acting like he is?

We were told Darth Ni or something like that wasn't the name of MSG when these forums were new and supposedly a dev let the name out by mistake the same as happened with Atris, this is also the same dev that confirmed that MSG is a male. There has also been no official confirmation that WHC (White Haired Chick) is named Atris yet everyone has settled into calling her that.

Btw it's Nihilis not Nihilus, I know it's 1 letter difference but just a reminder :)

You asked why I keep calling MSG Darth Nihilis, simple: In the Hypermag preview they introduced 2 new Sith Lords; Darth Nihilis and an unnamed Sith Woman that looks like the Queen from Snow White. It has been stated (Though unconfirmed) that there are a total of 3 Sith Lords in the game. Now if Sion is one, the unnamed woman is two, MSG is three making him Darth Nihilis. Unless the preview has it wrong, there are more than 3 Sith Lords or were purposely given misinformation to keep MSG's name secret, then MSG is Nihilis. So until an official name is released or the devs confirm the article had it wrong, I'll keep referring to MSG as Darth Nihilis.

OT: The cover art is pretty cool, it's quite similar to the original, yet for some reason I liked the original better. Somehow the original reminds me more of the old time movie posters of the OT, but both are pretty impressive.

The secrecy of the third Sith, the Woman, is fueling my belief she may be the true Lord (Or Lady in this case) since not so much as a picture has been seen yet. Still Nihilis does hold the Malak position in the cover which might mean he's the ultimate Lord. The picture reminds me of the same as the first sketch I saw of him (The one in my avatar minus the Lightsaber) I wonder if it the same, if it is then in the original you can see silhouettes of his face behind the mask.

I'm a crappy speller sorry.

By the way, cool sig that from Dune?

Edit:Ignore that question your name says it all.

-There is no Light or Dark. There is only Power, and those to weak to seek it!

-Build a man a fire and he'll be warm for a day. Set a man on fire and he will be warm for the rest of his life.

-I find no joy in taking the life of someone that finds no value in it.

-If you only get out of life what you put into it,why not just keep it all to begin with and save a whole lot of waisted time and effort?

ShadowFaxIV: Ah don't worry about the spelling, I type so fast I constantly have to correct typos myself. :)

Thanks for the complement. Lol yeah, that's my all time favorite book. I assume you like LotR another fave of mine or am I wrong?

OT: Can anyone tell who Atris is dueling?

Is this the third Sith or just an assassin or Sith warrior? Because it doesn't look like a woman to me and it also doesn't look like Sion or Nihilis (Whatever he may end up being called :))?

kumquatq3: You said you got them of the LA press site, that's the same as the normal LA site? Or something else? I'd love to see the full PC cover up close. Great find btw.

ShadowFaxIV: Ah don't worry about the spelling, I type so fast I constantly have to correct typos myself. :)

Thanks for the complement. Lol yeah, that's my all time favorite book. I assume you like LotR another fave of mine or am I wrong?

OT: Can anyone tell who Atris is dueling?

Is this the third Sith or just an assassin or Sith warrior? Because it doesn't look like a woman to me and it also doesn't look like Sion or Nihilis (Whatever he may end up being called :))?

kumquatq3: You said you got them of the LA press site, that's the same as the normal LA site? Or something else? I'd love to see the full PC cover up close. Great find btw.

Yep, love the Rings, read it once a year (even before the movies came out.

I was wondering who was dueling atris to, thats a mystery to solve.

-Build a man a fire and he'll be warm for a day. Set a man on fire and he will be warm for the rest of his life.

-If you only get out of life what you put into it,why not just keep it all to begin with and save a whole lot of waisted time and effort?

Atris has a HUGE....lightsaber blade.........

Hmmm...

I see Darth Nihilis and Darth Sion but no Female Sith who

"bears a resemblance to the Wicked Queen from the Disney Snow white".

Not unless it's the person battling Atris, after all the queen DID turn into a cloaked hag in Snow White...... :D

No idea. I'm not going to assume anything. Atris may not even be the white-haired Jedi's true name................... ;)

I'm quite curious to know what the Johnny Cash-esque "Ring of Fire" refers to within the game.

It's a star...............

Or maybe it's a nova. I wonder if they're going to be blowing up stars like what Naga Sadow & Exar Kun's group were up to..........

I was expecting something better, but oh well, cover art isn't  important, game is important.

:huh:

You fool, cover art is everything. *sarcasm*

:p

I see a firey planet, and i see HK-50, and the R2-D2 like druid.

hehehe...."druid." :lol:

Did anyone else notice that the zombie's lighsaber blade is COMPLETELY off-center?

OMG, you're right! The cover art isn't 100% perfect! BURN IT! :)

Yeah mostly a bunch of perfectionists complaining. I think it looks fine.

Isn't it strange that T3-M4 and HK-47 (or is it now HK-50?) don't look exactly like they did in Kotor1?And Darth Sion rather looks like a gremlin than like the Dark Lord on the concept arts.

BTW the white haired woman (if it's Atris or not) acts as if she's just running into the thick of her opponent's lightsaber.

"Jedi poodoo!" - some displeased Dug

S.L.J. said he has already filmed his death scene and was visibly happy that he

Yeah mostly a bunch of perfectionists complaining.  I think it looks fine.

I bet it gets changed atleast a little

People laugh when I say that I think a jellyfish is one of the most beautiful things in the world. What they don't understand is, I mean a jellyfish with long, blond hair.

OMG, you're right! The cover art isn't 100% perfect! BURN IT! :)

Well, I am an arist I tend to notice these things more than the average person but if you view it fullscreen you can clearly see the off-centre saber flaw aswell as the fact that Atris wields a lightsaber as long as she is tall.

stupid mistakes that IMO should be corrected before the box prints.

..and the fact that Darth Sion looks like Gollum doesnt make it better.

He does look like Gollum. Good call

People laugh when I say that I think a jellyfish is one of the most beautiful things in the world. What they don't understand is, I mean a jellyfish with long, blond hair.