has this ever happened to anyone else...

im playing kotor for about the 7th time and im tryin to go complete lightside but somethin weerd has come up, maybe a bug......on kashyyk at the part where the computer is asking questions to find out if you are 'worthy' to gain access to the starmaps iv answered all the questions lightside and fought the droids, but now the computer console is locked and so is the starmap any ideas on what i should do....

im playing kotor for about the 7th time and im tryin to go complete lightside but somethin weerd has come up, maybe a bug......on kashyyk at the part where the computer is asking questions to find out if you are 'worthy' to gain access to the starmaps iv answered all the questions lightside and fought the droids, but now the computer console is locked and so is the starmap any ideas on what i should do....

Hum..... strange i'w never heard of this problem. Do you have any mods installed? Because sometimes things like mods can cause problems. I had a problem almost like this on Maanan when i had a mod installed. Then i removed it and the problem was gone.

Ok. You can get mods for the PC version. You know like a diffrent type of saber hilt and such.

Hum.. I'll have to think about this problem. A friend of mine had the same problem with the X-box version i think. I'll try and check with him and see what he says.

I had a problem on Kashyyyk once. I got the star map then went to other planets. After my third planet I was expecting to get captured by the Leviathon. When that didn't happen I checked my journal and it still said I needed Kashyyyk's Star Map. So I went back and got it. My suggestion is go to another planet and complete that planet, then come back to Kashyyyk and it should work.

poop happens

People laugh when I say that I think a jellyfish is one of the most beautiful things in the world. What they don't understand is, I mean a jellyfish with long, blond hair.

That's the dark side's way of laughing at you.

"Console exclusive is such a harsh word." - Darque

"Console exclusive is two words Darque." - Nartwak (in response to Darque's observation)

OK here's how you fix it. First you touch your nose. Then walk backwards 3 times... then forwards 3 times... one step to the left... one step the right... do a grapevine across the room... say Fhawghwads and jump 10 times in the air.... :blink: that'll make everything AAAAALlllllll Better.

:ph34r:

OK here's how you fix it. First you touch your nose. Then walk backwards 3 times... then forwards 3 times... one step to the left... one step the right... do a grapevine across the room... say Fhawghwads and jump 10 times in the air....  :blink:  that'll make everything AAAAALlllllll Better.

:ph34r:

How can you fix it by doing the cha cha slide?

These only for computer?

People laugh when I say that I think a jellyfish is one of the most beautiful things in the world. What they don't understand is, I mean a jellyfish with long, blond hair.

its easy w/ PC to do anything. all you do is you use KSE (KotOR Savegame Editor) its on Holowan laboratories. You can edit max level, inventory, skill points, feats, force powers.

also, if you have fred tetra's kotor tool, you can edit all the scripts for the different attacks and characters. this way you can make critical strike for example do like 2000 damage or master flurry do 6000. this however is cheap and stupid so i dont use kotor tool to do such things.

if you have 2 sabers that each do 100 damage, you can kill anyone in the game.