Names

Do you like that the names of the Sith Lords in KOTOR 2 follow the SW ritual of deriving the names from other words and/or languages?  

56 members have voted

1. 1. Do you like that the names of the Sith Lords in KOTOR 2 follow the SW ritual of deriving the names from other words and/or languages?

• Yes
    • No Mmh.... What?

I really hope that they aren't referencing sionism, next thing you know there'll be a side quest looking for the red bull to sacrifice

Or where the robots force peoeple to lvie in teh center of planets.. and send Sentinals down to wipe out races but are thwarted in their efforts by a jesus character code anme....Neo

Hmm.. sound liek a good idea for a movie though.... SOmeone right taht oen down!

Ya but when theres enough space I use Ed Bankly's Car, but no one ever gets that one

People laugh when I say that I think a jellyfish is one of the most beautiful things in the world. What they don't understand is, I mean a jellyfish with long, blond hair.

SION :

* an imaginary place considered to be perfect or ideal

* Noise; tumult(violent agitation)

* Biblical meaning: elevated

So Darth Ideal/Perfect/Elevated = Sith'Ari :( ???

god I hope not....

Darth Violent Agitation is so much better :p

"If at first you don't succeed... So much for skydiving." - Henry Youngman.

That's an interesting idea. It could just as well be an incredibly powerful sith, though, and I would think it a little crazy (unless there's some explanation for this not being generally known) that no one would know the Sith'Ari had come, or even when. Maybe he thinks he is the Sith'Ari, but isn't. Anyway, it would be interesting foreshadowing on Yuthura Ban's part in the first game...

Boy I'm bored..

Atris: horrible, depressing "ater, -tra, -trum, lit. black" (Does this describe her personality :rolleyes: )

Kreia doesn't mean anything <_< but ->

Chreia: necessity,need,duty

Also:

Chreia" (from the Greek chreiodes, "useful") is "a brief reminiscence referring to some person in a pithy form for the purpose of edification." It takes the form of an anecdote that reports either a saying, an edifying action, or both.

"If at first you don't succeed... So much for skydiving." - Henry Youngman.

I usually don't use a name at all; just "the Revisionist". Because I 'fix' things I don't like. *cracks knuckles*. Actually, it refers to the fact I mess around with the programming of games quite a lot. By the way, isn't the movement called 'Zionism'?