Ajunta Pall???

If I remember correctly, which I may not, Ajunta Pall talks about how the power he and the other ancient Sith Lords had was from a source not known to anyone but the Lords.

When you press him for details about the power he refuses to tell you anything and that is the end of that.

Do you think this is going to play a big part in the story of the Sith Lords?

This is my first post and if this has been discussed tell me what the answer was

If I remember correctly, which I may not, Ajunta Pall talks about how the power he and the other ancient Sith Lords had was from a source not known to anyone but the Lords.

When you press him for details about the power he refuses to tell you anything and that is the end of that.

This is my first post and if this has been discussed tell me what the answer was

Yes, it has been discussed, and I believe it was outruled for some reason... :mellow::p:mellow:

Yes, it has been discussed, and I believe it was outruled for some reason... :mellow::p:mellow:

ok now I dont need to worry bout that

Yes, it has been discussed, and I believe it was outruled for some reason... :p:p:mellow:

Hmm, I wonder why it was ruled out? After all Ajunta prophetised that Revan would find the dark place of the Sith Lords and that he would regret it... Doesn't sound like the Star Forge nor the Unknown planet to me :mellow:

Despite the fact that many people who've played KOTOR has a negative view on it, I'm still very optimistic about the Februari release and can't wait to get my paws on the game :D