I saw this at StarWarsKnights.Com forum

okay then, if thats so explain how one of the most succesful games on the xbox is a fps? halo is a brilliant game with depth, beautiful graphics and a much better storyline than your average fps!

:huh::) :D :lol: :D :lol: You are joking right? what storyline? Halo must be the most overated game ever. Last time a fps had something that could resemble a storyline was Half Life.

i say the BEST game on xbox is KOTOR halo like envida said is WAY over rated i have it on xbox and i say its an OK game. my friends make it sound like its the best thing since sliced bread. i totally disagree

the force is what gives a jedi his power. its an energy field created by all living things. it surrounds us and penetrates us. it binds the galaxy together

After the debacle at LA I am skipping this title.  I don't need to buy games from publishers that think that I am second class.

ahhh....so it is more of a personal grudge you carry against Lucas.

i don't see why you would say you wouldn't get the game just because it comes out a little later for you PC people.

Halo was fun the first time, and the second and the third and even the legendary setting rocked :D

I still think most FPS's are not meant to have much of a storyline other than:

"omg something has happened (insert demon/zombie/alien here) have taken over...kill them all" <_<

CRPG's are the best for enjoyment personally, because they alst longer and after several years worth of hardcore FPS' playing no matter how good they get even i can predict their moves and have the accuracy of a Eagle on them now lol

Yes but every once and awhile you have to take a break from RPGs and go on a killing spere

"Your total disregard for the law and human decency both disgusts me and touches my heart. Bless you, sir."

"Soilent Green is people. This guy's just a homeless heroin junkie who got in a internet caf

Have you played any sports in your life if so why don't you try a game of that sport it might be fun. Perhaps you might like something like Second Sight. Tryed Pac Man. A game doesn't have to hav a complex story to be fun though itdoes help in RPGs (Chrono Cross).

Hrmm I love FPS's as well as RPG's. :p Halo I agree is overrated... but most FPS's are designed for multiplayer anyways. ( They are not a story of depth lol... leave that to rpg's ) When I played halo.. i could only beat it co-op... i get so bored playing halo by myself tho that i usually stop playing it. I play other FPS's like CS:S and UT because the multiplayer is SOOOO much fun. RPG's will always rule single player. :ph34r: :ph34r: :o