Other characters

I hope obsidian make the new charaters names more interesting as well, for example Bollux :(

Another great idea by the people who brought you beer milkshakes!

"I don't see a problem...then again, SW isn't my life, so what do I know...." - some who makes 27.8 post per day on a SW forum!

Any1 else know anything?

Yeah, i know you're a ****.

Sorry didn't get that one! You'll have to be more specific! :unsure:

But once again, thanks for ur input!

It's useful as always!

"I don't see a problem...then again, SW isn't my life, so what do I know...." - some who makes 27.8 post per day on a SW forum!

Yeah, i know you're a ****.

Why did you have to say that? That is exactly what people get banned for.

Yes but it could have been worse, he could have said "$@##*~".

I'm still not sure if the this is a new character or if it is amour but the guy in the screen shots is in the trailer!

Here's the link if you have not seen it yet!

KotOR 2 trailer

If I recall in early interveiws/magazine articles, many sith will be wearing new armor which seems to be a combination of the old sith armor and mandalorian armor or atleast in terms of looks

The mandalorians should be wearing armor more similar to Jango Fett/Boba Fett's armor.

If I recall in early interveiws/magazine articles, many sith will be wearing new armor which seems to be a combination of the old sith armor and mandalorian armor or atleast in terms of looks

The mandalorians should be wearing armor more similar to Jango Fett/Boba Fett's armor.

So it could be a Mandalorian Villian! Several previews I had read said that there are others, as well as the jedi and sith, that are interested in ur progress. It could be the Mandalorians! :(

So it could be a Mandalorian Villian! Several previews I had read said that there are others, as well as the jedi and sith, that are interested in ur progress. It could be the Mandalorians! :)

Why not? AotC showed that Jango Fett was a match for Jedis. Jedi Academy did as well with Boba Fett.

Either way looks like i was correct about him/her being a possible party member.

To those of you who doubted me....

'I find your lack of faith disturbing.'

Either way looks like i was correct about him/her being a possible party member.

It does?

Well it makes it look more likely, as you see him as the VO talks about ur party members. It is also less likely that they put it in just to feature a new set of amour! ;)

Why is it unlikely that the team needed someone to fill the spot without giving away any "secret" characters (like atris and the other 8-10 we don't know about)

You'll that i'm am right in time. Have Faith! B)

Why is it unlikely that the team needed someone to fill the spot without giving away any "secret" characters (like atris and the other 8-10 we don't know about)

Sorry man, I"m athiest! :D

So am I. Dont have to be religious to have faith! For example, i presume u have a favourite sports team! And I'm sure that u believe that they will win! That is faith, religion has nothin to do with it.

Just have faith!

So am I. Dont have to be religious to have faith! For example, i presume u have a favourite sports team! And I'm sure that u believe that they will win! That is faith, religion has nothin to do with it.

Just have faith!

Sports teams? They exist?

Sorry man, I'm a social reject who doesn't know any sports teams...or at least I was before people insisted on making me semi-popular...

Fine fine, if athiesm won't do it, can I randomly declare myself nihilist?

Just have faith!

Sports teams? They exist?

Sorry man, I'm a social reject who doesn't know any sports teams...or at least I was before people insisted on making me semi-popular...

Fine fine, if athiesm won't do it, can I randomly declare myself nihilist?

Then there is no hope for you! ;)

No, i just ran out of options! Sorry, tried my best! ;)

Faith is believing that something you want to happen, will happen. Much like hope.

Tried your best to do what?

To enlighten you!