I question and suggestion

Its always been my thoughts that while the robes of the jedi are really kind of hermit/hippy in style they do have a certain manner of coolness, which is something i never really thought was captured well in KOTOR, i hated the look of most of the robes, particularly the red and blue ones, they were just uncool to be honest.

Even as a lightsider i always end up wearing dark jedi master robes, they remind me of seeing luke in return of the jedi, i was like, damn hes grown into quite the hard assed jedi just by changing his clothes.

So its a question in that i want to hear what everyone else thought about the robes in KOTOR and if they love/hated them.

and a suggestion to look into the jedi clothing for KOTOR2, with almost everyone else theres a huge scope for what they could wear but jedi really do have a specific look set in the movies, so robes that more closely follow obi-wan's robes, or luke's black suit would be really cool, because lets face it although we want to forge our own ways through the star wars universe, its the stuff we saw on the screen that drew us in and we try to emulate.

Absolutely right. The jedi robes in KotOR looked very diffirent than these in the movies. I suggest adding many new robe models for maximum costumer satisfaction. Robes like Darth Maul's, Obo-Wan and Lukes VI Episode "robe" will do.

Absolutely right. The jedi robes in KotOR looked very diffirent than these in the movies. I suggest adding many new robe models for maximum costumer satisfaction. Robes like Darth Maul's, Obo-Wan and Lukes VI Episode "robe" will do.

you're being sarcastic, right?

Word economics

To express my vast wisdom

I speak in haiku's.

I dont entirely follow the sarcasm, does this mean you liked the jedi robes as they were or just dont want to just slap in carbon copies from the movies?

I was really looking for a more serious response, sorry if you dont like what im thinking.

More variety would be nice, but remember it's 4000 years ago, that's why the robes are different. If they do add more, I defintely DON'T want to see clones of the robes in the PT and OT. Just some different ones.

I don't get was sarcastic there either, and I'm a very sarcastic guy.

same here i dont understand the sarcasm and my moms always yellin at me for bein to sarcastic

the force is what gives a jedi his power. its an energy field created by all living things. it surrounds us and penetrates us. it binds the galaxy together

I never quite understood how robes worked. I'm told the Jedi is supposed to look unprepossessing (that's a ten cent word for "blending in"). However, if you're the only fellow in the cantina in the unprepossessing robes....Wouldn't you, oh, I don't know...Stand out? :rolleyes: