Final Fantasy VII-2 ???

JonIrenicus

In E3 Square-Enix presented Final Fantasy 7-Advent Children a movie that is going to be published for psp and as a dvd movie.

You can find the e3 trailer here, a must see for final fantasy fans!

However rumors say that actually there would be a sequel for ff7.

The question is for which sony console?

Life... is strength. That is not to be contested; it seems logical enough. You live; you affect your world

A few questions

-when will it be out

-will it be shown in theatres outside japan

-if not, will some group fansub it

A) Dunno

B)Its direct to video and I believe it will be released in North America.

C)See B

The area between the balls and the butt is a hotbed of terrorist activity.

Devastatorsig.jpg

A few questions

-when will it be out

A) Dunno

C)See B

uh oh, direct to video......................

Definition of 'Direct to Video' from the Official Raven Dictionary -

A) This movie sucks, and we know we will only get 3 people to go to the theator to watch it, so we will put it on video in the Walmart bargain bin so you think your getting a good deal.

B) This movie is a sequal to a box office hit Disney film, and we know this one sucks, so our plan is to convince parents this is the expanded edition, so they buy it for their kids. Damn, we're smart.

C) A dreadful film which couldn't get enough hype, so it went straight to video.

The movie was planned as a direct-to-DVD release from day one.

Usually a movie goes direct-to-video when a distributer doesn't want to pick it up. That's not the case here.

I think whether or not a FFVII sequel will occur might have something to do with sales of the DVD. And since FFXII will focus on a whole new combat system that so far is really unpopular, I think a FFVII sequel going back to the FFVII roots would be pretty popular.

A few questions

-when will it be out

Well based on some information i have from other forums

it seems that the movie will be out maybe next year :blink:

And yes it will be released in North America.

Actually If I am not mistaken i think that last week Uematsu,final fantasy music composer,gave a concert in America`s Disneyland for advertising purposes.

I wonder if there is going to be a release date for Europe too :blink:

Why Europe comes always last???

BAH! :angry:

Life... is strength. That is not to be contested; it seems logical enough. You live; you affect your world

A few questions

-when will it be out

A) Dunno

C)See B

A) This movie sucks, and we know we will only get 3 people to go to the theator to watch it, so we will put it on video in the Walmart bargain bin so you think your getting a good deal.

B) This movie is a sequal to a box office hit Disney film, and we know this one sucks, so our plan is to convince parents this is the expanded edition, so they buy it for their kids. Damn, we're smart.

C) A dreadful film which couldn't get enough hype, so it went straight to video.

D) Not long enough to warrant a theatrical release.

If I remember right its only like 40 minutes long. Also, all the Batman animated films were good, and only one got a theatrical release. Batman Beyond: Return of the Joker is the best Batman film period, and it was direct to video.

The area between the balls and the butt is a hotbed of terrorist activity.

Devastatorsig.jpg

Guest Surlent

From what I have gathered the movie is the sequel !

I have read it is going to be at least 60 minutes long.

Estimates go between 70 - 80 minutes though.

Also there's going to a mobile game of FFVII called FFVII: Before Crisis, which is prequel in timeline but you play as some Turks members (not Rude or Reno, new members).

At the time it is only stated to be released in Japan.

My sources and more info:

Official FF7:AC Site

http://ff7ac.net/

http://www.adventchildren.net/

A few questions

-when will it be out

A) Dunno

C)See B

D) Not long enough to warrant a theatrical release.

If I remember right its only like 40 minutes long. Also, all the Batman animated films were good, and only one got a theatrical release. Batman Beyond: Return of the Joker is the best Batman film period, and it was direct to video.

the best Batman was the first one, Adam West.

anyway, you see what the chars look like in FF7, i dont know how someone could watch 40 minutes of that. even the HALO 2 trailor is being shown in theaters, and its only about 20 minutes long.

Me and some DnD games fans always flame with Final Fantasy fans on many forums. FF fans use to hate oldfashioned 2d games and we hate their dumb 3d games ...

It happens everytime, and I wonder why is it so...

Me and some DnD games fans always flame with Final Fantasy fans on many forums. FF fans use to hate oldfashioned 2d games and we hate their dumb 3d games ...

hmm, well it doesnt matter if tis 2d or 3d, cause if you look, Super Mario 3 is 2d, and it will always be better than any 2d or 3d final fantasy garbage.

Well i have to inform you that i am an d&d fan(i have all the d&d games since the realising of baldur`s gate and i have played as a DM several times) as well as an final fantasy fan(i have all the games since Final Fantasy IV!)

How can you explain that eh? :huh:

And i must admit that i hear that first time!

My friends play ff and d&d too!

Soon i`ll have more information about ff7-advent children! :rolleyes:

Becuase one part is more about story and character development while the other is 100% into gamemechanics and combat. Either way, they're both too stuck up in their own genre to admit each other's strengths and weaknesses.

...and don't worry, i hate both parties equally.

"Some men see things as they are and say why?"
"I dream things that never were and say why not?"
- George Bernard Shaw

"Hope in reality is the worst of all evils because it prolongs the torments of man."
- Friedrich Nietzsche

"The amount of energy necessary to refute bull**** is an order of magnitude bigger than to produce it."

- Some guy