MOD makes for Level 40 in KOTOR

Like the game wasn't easy enough when you were 20th level.

"Of course the people don't want war. But after all, it's the leaders of the country who determine the policy, and it's always a simple matter to drag the people along whether it's a democracy, a fascist dictatorship, or a parliament, or a communist dictatorship. Voice or no voice, the people can always be brought to the bidding of the leaders. That is easy. All you have to do is tell them they are being attacked, and denounce the pacifists for lack of patriotism, and exposing the country to greater danger."

- Herman Goering at the Nuremberg trials

"I have also been slowly coming to the realisation that knowledge and happiness are not necessarily coincident, and quite often mutually exclusive" - meta

• 14 years later...

Exactly Arkan. This mod is stupid.

Or maybe you're stupid. Maybe I wanna play silly overpowered character. What's wrong with that? That's no different than using cheats to get all weapons in GTA and just have some fun. Jeez.

UghlR1C.jpg

@Koma i think it's fairly certain to say, he couldn't care less about your opinion ;)

(he died quite a few years ago)

“He who joyfully marches to music in rank and file has already earned my contempt. He has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would surely suffice.” - Albert Einstein