Will KOTOR 2 have the appeal to attract new fans?

I think it depends on how much reference there is to the first one. Newcomers won't appreciate the cameos from KOTOR I characters, nor a Revan appearence.

Don't respond to your own question n00b.

Every gamer in the world has heard of or played Kotor1, thus new fans != possible. End of thread.

Being held down by the MAN!

I think it depends on how much reference there is to the first one. Newcomers won't appreciate the cameos from KOTOR I characters, nor a Revan appearence.

Every gamer in the world has heard of or played Kotor1, thus new fans != possible. End of thread.

I laugh at that n00b comment, it cracks me up. But I realize it's just a chimp.

I think since Kotor 1 made such an impact, TSL should attract many curious new gamers. I think newcomers would take TSL as it is and possibly the cameos from the old characters would prompt them to buy Kotor 1 to find out more about the characters.

• 3 weeks later...

As I must regretfully do to everyone who uses the phrase.

Only noobs say it n00b

-There is no Light or Dark. There is only Power, and those to weak to seek it!

-Build a man a fire and he'll be warm for a day. Set a man on fire and he will be warm for the rest of his life.

-I find no joy in taking the life of someone that finds no value in it.

-If you only get out of life what you put into it,why not just keep it all to begin with and save a whole lot of waisted time and effort?

As I must regretfully do to everyone who uses the phrase.

Only noobs say it n00b

'Newbie' is also considered to be an acceptable format:

e.g. palpaTANG is a newbie who relies on his personality for birth control.

:rolleyes:

manthing2.jpg

I just get the idea that he's 12 and doesn't really have to worry about it. Either that or hes 35 traped in a lovless marrige and just acting out the only way he know how

It like when he did that link "joke" and then tried to tell everyone that "people" thought he was funny

People laugh when I say that I think a jellyfish is one of the most beautiful things in the world. What they don't understand is, I mean a jellyfish with long, blond hair.

Remember folks, don't ever try to argue with a jackass. They'll bring you down to their level, and beat you with experience. :lol: