It's a Starship

They show no signs of republic interior design. Hammer head class ships seemed to be the primary cruiser used by the republic. The leviathan looks nothing like the hammer head class and is WAY WAY WAY larger. If u look at window size on the texture, u can clearly see that there are hundreds if not thousands of windows, I'd think that says something about size. Republic ships were far smaller in kotor so it seems. So I think they used a base republic design and had it enlarged to super size, then refitted it with star forge turbolasers by the dozens. To my knowledge if I remember correctly, turbolasers aboard the hammer head class ships were the traditional republic green (IE: Prequel) where as the turbolasers aboard the levi are red. I think thats another reasonable difference. Though small it says something about weapon design changes between ships. Sith fighters on the other hand seemed to have green turbolasers, hmmm perhapse the point is void then. Another thing to add, why would the sith keep u in a bacta tank if they were just going to kill u like the rest of the jedi they were assasinating.

That means nothing. Remember the Empire? Imperial, Victory and Super Star Destroyers? The Endar Spire was only a small support vessel. I am sure the Republic had something at least as big as an Imperial Star Destroyer at its disposal.

As for interior design, the Leviathan looked fairly generic to me. As for interior design, whether its Sith or Republic, that probably has more to do with its origin, whether it be the Star Forge, or a half dozen companies the Republic probably contracted to build their ships. Remember, the Sith and Republic care more a ships offensive capabilities than the interior decor.

Also remember that a significant portion of the original fleet went to the outer rim and became sith. They could very well have brought the mainstay of the fleet, which would include the main ships, without the republic complaining to much because there wasn't a major threat - just common brigands and such which could be well enough taken care of by such hammerhead vessels.

I don't even faintly agree the medical looking room is Sith, though. Maybe if I saw proof of that, or you gave a better reason than, "Shiny floor." From what I can tell, the room is cast in blue light, and the floor is one of the brighter objects there. Even so, it could be an OLD sith ship, which you were captured on long ago and abandoned. They could have been twisting your body or using your force energy or somesuch, thus why they wouldn't kill you.

still ship interiors show different styles for each. If you look at the ship design of the empire everything is pretty similar. Also if u look at the rebels it's pretty much alike. Look at the x-wing and the a-wing both rebel ships, both witht eh same color scheme and the same basics in ship control, a semi similar in ship design. However if u compare the endar spire or other hammerhead class ships (we see them in the final battle in kotor, they have the same bridge as the endar spire.) to the leviathan they look almost nothing alike. The leviathan is more comparable to an isd with a dark silver hull and blue windows. The ships have little to nothing in common. Usualy ship designs atleast resemble each other a little. The Leviathan interior looked nothing like a republic interior. The shape of the hallways was completely different, the floors, the ceiling everything. U see pipes going along the ceiling. I didn't notice anything remotely like that on the endar spire. No offense is intended by any of my comments. It's not just the floor that resembles sith, it's also the hallway, look at it, it resembles the hallways in the sith bases. Everything seems silver and metalic, another thing that resembles sith architecture in certain ways. I'm just saying it looks sith ish and I realy don't think u'd start aboard an abandoned sith ship. I just don't find it logical. But hey thats just my opinion

still ship interiors show different styles for each. If you look at the ship design of the empire everything is pretty similar. Also if u look at the rebels it's pretty much alike. Look at the x-wing and the a-wing both rebel ships, both witht eh same color scheme and the same basics in ship control, a semi similar in ship design. However if u compare the endar spire or other hammerhead class ships (we see them in the final battle in kotor, they have the same bridge as the endar spire.) to the leviathan they look almost nothing alike. The leviathan is more comparable to an isd with a dark silver hull and blue windows. The ships have little to nothing in common. Usualy ship designs atleast resemble each other a little. The Leviathan interior looked nothing like a republic interior. The shape of the hallways was completely different, the floors, the ceiling everything. U see pipes going along the ceiling. I didn't notice anything remotely like that on the endar spire. No offense is intended by any of my comments

No offense taken. None intended on my part either.

I still say it doesn't matter. These differences are meaningless. If the Republic buys a few capital ships from a ship-builder, do you think they're going to waste time painting them so that they all have the same color scheme? What if they buy ships from different ship-building companies? Will they look the same either on the inside, or outside? I really don't think so.

I don't think they just go out and buy a few ships from a dealer and call it a fleet, I think they would rely on a main contractor. The republic cared enough about decor to paint the hammer head classes interior and it's exterior why not other ships. The ships also have to represent the republic, if they all looked completely different how would u recognize them, besides the fact that the sith would probaly try to blow u up before u could recall what ships were in what fleet

I don't think they just go out and buy a few ships from a dealer and call it a fleet, I think they would rely on a main contractor. The republic cared enough about decor to paint the hammer head classes interior and it's exterior why not other ships. The ships also have to represent the republic, if they all looked completely different how would u recognize them, besides the fact that the sith would probaly try to blow u up before u could recall what ships were in what fleet

Well, probably they have a few contractors. Maybe one for large capital ships, another for mid-size capital ships, and another for small support vessels, or any combination there of. Given that, it would not be surprising if there were differences in interior design. As for recognizing who's friend and who's foe, they have computers and electronic sensors to display the friendlies and foes.

Yes however it has to represent a specific fleet. If u just have random ships flying around, and ur computer tells u it's a republic ship, whats to say that it isn't a sith ship thats broadcasting a republic signal. Whos to recognize this fleet. It's also not just about freind or foe, it's also about representing your people, your empire, your republic.

Yes however it has to represent a specific fleet. If u just have random ships flying around, and ur computer tells u it's a republic ship, whats to say that it isn't a sith ship thats broadcasting a republic signal. Whos to recognize this fleet. It's also not just about freind or foe, it's also about representing your people, your empire, your republic.

Well, these signals are encrypted, and I'd imagine that, prior to battle, they'd take inventory of what ships they had, tag them as friendlies on the command ship, and send that as message out to the rest of the fleet. If a vessel surrended during the middle of a battle, and powered down its engines and weapons, it'd probably marked as non-hostile on the command ship, and the update sent to all the other ships in the fleet.

As for representing your people, the only thing that really told me the Leviathan was a Sith ship was that the lights were dim on the command bridge. Other than that, it could've belonged to either side, and it'd be believable. IMHO, that is.

didn't the hallways, the doors, and the general ship interior remind you of the sith bases, or atleast the empire. I could tell that the leviathan was a sith ship because "A" it didn't look like a republic ship, and "B" the ship design, it was menacing and reminicent of an ISD

didn't the hallways, the doors, and the general ship interior remind you of the sith bases, or atleast the empire. I could tell that the leviathan was a sith ship because "A" it didn't look like a republic ship, and "B" the ship design, it was menacing and reminicent of an ISD

Not really. The lighting was a bit dimmer, but thats about it.