Darth Sion Revealed!!!

I'd rule out apprentice, just a gut feeling... :):unsure:

Sion will probably be either the marauder or the assassin class, and I'm betting on the latter.... :p

Hmmm I dont think that Sion would be an assassin he looks too much like a marauder type I think thats what he is although the rumor said he was the assassin I dunno. I think the masked sith would be the head assassin since in the pc gamer shots of kotor 2 they showed the sith assassins and they all wore masks.....

Well I finally went to my mailbox to look for the new PC Gamer, even thought its the middle of the month. I didnt find a new one and I looked in my August addition, and there was no mention of Darth Sion or KOTOR 2. It did say though that there would be a KOTOR 2 preview NEXT issue (September). So where did you see this preview...

Well I finally went to my mailbox to look for the new PC Gamer, even thought its the middle of the month. I didnt find a new one and I looked in my August addition, and there was no mention of Darth Sion or KOTOR 2. It did say though that there would be a KOTOR 2 preview NEXT issue (September). So where did you see this preview...

It's in the september issue along with the review of DOOM III finally!!! Its finally here and they said it was so good its a new classic but thats off topic so yeah the september issue.

You already got the september issue?! I just got the August one about 2 weeks ago...not fair :( btw is there an irc channel for KOTOR 2?

EDIT: Finally its up on kotor website...that guy looks so tough. Well i think I know all 3 lords now :lol:

I like the way Sion looks, he has more the tormented look than the regular "I'm sooo eeevol!"-look, good job by the artists!

"Some men see things as they are and say why?"
"I dream things that never were and say why not?"
- George Bernard Shaw

"Hope in reality is the worst of all evils because it prolongs the torments of man."
- Friedrich Nietzsche

"The amount of energy necessary to refute bull**** is an order of magnitude bigger than to produce it."

- Some guy