Your ideal Sith/Sith Lord...

Heh,that strange little disorder comes into play again. I'd pry end up collecting them just to have the collection. It's strange and a lot of people don't understand it. Not something I understand myself sometimes.

Don't use the Library,don't rent movies or games. Oddly enough I've only been burned a few times doing that. Can think of one game and two movies I bought that I was sorry I did.

I do that collection thing also. My solution is to try to stay away from the temptation.

Most of the time I have very easy way to avoid it,no money to spend on such items. Family comes before my play time,however if I do have the money then that's a different story.

Myself walking into a book/game/movie store with cash is always a bad thing. I'll walk out with a 4 or 5 plus series of something just because I just had to have the whole collection.

(OLD SKOOL WHEELMAN) Yes, why not?

Well, I can think of quite afew reasons. Not having time, the movies not being in the local movie renting store, encounterign the moveis but just not feeling like watching them... Well, honestly, I've got them recommended to me from time to time, but I've enver really felt like watching them. It's not the kind of movies I'm usually into; usually I'm into movies connected to these categories: Fantasy, historical, adventure or at times sci-fi. Sure exceptations does exist, but those are rare... So, watching the Godfather movies have never really been a priority thing to me :lol:.

(Topaz Quasar) Darth Sunder: Fallen Jedi turned Sith Lord + Crime Lord. Wields a single red lightsaber. Instead of directly trying to conquer the galaxy, he does it through the criminal underworld with fearsome success. Has a Rodian for an apprentice and a whole network of spies & thugs.

Sounds good :). Especially the rodian part :). Can't remember ever seeing a Rodian as a Dark Jedi ;). I wonder whenever he's more involited with the "worldy" bussineses or those who aren't? I mean, is he more interested in his organization and his own goals rather than the goals of the Sith, or has he somehow combined both of these?

(Dead Skin Mask) My ideal Sith Lord is Exar Kun. A tortured soul, victimized by both the Sith and the Jedi, unable to repress the Darkness within his own heart, finally Kun embraces the Dark side of the force, and becomes the ultimate vessel of rage and destruction. That was easy.

Heh, quite a few people mentions Exar Kun when iy comes to a "good" Sith Lord :). Don't know about him, through, haven't read that part of the comics, nor read the books about his later appearence :p

(SilverSun) Myself walking into a book/game/movie store with cash is always a bad thing. I'll walk out with a 4 or 5 plus series of something just because I just had to have the whole collection.

... Wonder why I feel that the situation feels familiar...? :)

Despite the fact that many people who've played KOTOR has a negative view on it, I'm still very optimistic about the Februari release and can't wait to get my paws on the game :D

So, watching the Godfather movies have never really been a priority thing to me

It's not a priority thing... :p You just watch them because they are good...

I don't like the name Darth Sunder, it sounds too much like Nomi Sunrider to me, but that's just me so...

A rodian as a dark side apprentice...interesting... :p

My ideal sith lord would be called Darth Wrath. She'd be seductive, cunning and EXXXXTREMLEY sexy. She would also were a skin tight leather jumpsuit made from the skin of her fallen enemies. She'd weild two lightsabers, belong to the sith lord class, and literally be madly in love with her apprentice [which would happen to also be sly, sexy and yes, female] : :D ;):):):p

hahahaha...I wonder why there are no female Sith Lords in any Star Wars games.  It would be a great twist if the most powerfull Sith Lord in the upcoming KOTOR 2 is a woman.

That is a good idea. And by the way, I'm glad you like it. :angry: Must you be so damn agrivating?!?! :angry: