ABC Miniseries....The Lost

Child of Flame

I thought Arnzt was going to be a regular... :blink: It's too bad, his sarcasm will be missed. That was a good show! For some reason I'm starting to think the whole island is run by Michael Jackson, with the abductions of little boys and all... :blink:

bnwdancer9ma7pk.gif

Jaguars4ever is still alive.  No word of a lie.

And then Hurley later on mentioning to Jack that he had a piece of , ahem, you know, on him. That was classic! My heart skipped a few beats when Locke got knocked down right before the commercial... :blink:

bnwdancer9ma7pk.gif

My guess ( and I'm probably way off because I thought we were going to see Michelle Rodrigez leading another pack of survivors) is invisible robot dinosaurs :D

Or they spray drugs in the air.

bnwdancer9ma7pk.gif

Arnzt was really annoying. Almost Jar-Jar-y.

Good finale tho. Would have been nice to open the damn hatch, but good ole J.J. doesn't like playing his hand when is supposed too (****ing Rambaldie, or whatever).

The way they are playing Locke now confuses me a bit. I mean, the hatch sure seems evil, but Locke seemed to be convinced it was not and he is the only one to see in there (with the light and all). But the little kid told him "not to open it".

a couple of things people shouldn't forget going forward:

1. The first shows hint, said by Locke, that there is only two sides. One light. One Dark. This is backed up by Claires dream that had locke with the two stones in his eyes (one light, one dark).

2. The water rising on the beach for some reason that forces them to relocate the camp further up the beach.

BTW: go to http://www.oceanic-air.com/seatingchart.htm

and

http://www.oceanic-air.com/

one of J.J.s many sites he puts up in support of the show. Lots of cool info and "the numbers" are everywhere

o, the site has these hidden behind other text:

If anyone should find this message, please get word to Sandra Rafflethorpe of Palm Avenue in Lewiston, Idaho that her sister, Sally is alive and stranded on an island somewhere in the South Pacific. Please send help soon. Things are bad. And they're getting worse...

Sally

Robert D. West, of Santa Barbara, California, USA survived a horrific plane crash and is stranded on an island somewhere Northeast of Australia and Southwest of Hawaii. In the event that I am never found, please forward word of my fate to parents, Mr. and Mrs. John West, of Tucson Arizona. Thank you.

Robert