ABC Miniseries....The Lost

Child of Flame

The next 6 weeks.  <_<

First your wrong about me and the chimp, now Lost :-

UPDATED!!

LOST Hiatus Cut Short!!

New Episodes Air March 30 & April 6!!

March 30. Deus Ex Machina. Locke makes hatch progress.

April 06. Do No Harm. Jack helps with labor pains.

April 20. The Greater Good. Sayid-centric.

April 27. Born to Run. Kate-centric.

Grabbed this off another forum...

ABC will air a one-hour "introductory guide" to Lost. The special is designed to help new viewers catch up on the series' sometimes dense mythology as well as act as a refresher course for regular fans. The "Lost" special, set to air on Wednesday, April 27 at 8:00/7:00c (the show's regular time period), will focus on the characters of Jack (Matthew Fox), Kate (Evangeline Lilly), Locke (Terry O'Quinn), Sawyer (Josh Holloway) and Charlie (Dominic Monaghan) and retell their respective backstories in a linear fashion. It's unclear however how the clips will be introduced and if the hour will include any "behind-the-scenes"-type footage.

Proud purveyor, owner and operator of the Wonder Twins

Is this show still on?

People laugh when I say that I think a jellyfish is one of the most beautiful things in the world. What they don't understand is, I mean a jellyfish with long, blond hair.

It's an HBO series that just wrapped up on Sunday. It's the classic good vs. evil set in the thirties. Here's a cut and paste job from the official web site.

CARNIVALE follows a traveling carnival as it wends its way across the Dust Bowl, focusing on Ben Hawkins, a mysterious 18-year-old fugitive with hidden talents who is taken in by the carnival, and Brother Justin, the charismatic, shadowy evangelist who will ultimately cross his path. The series takes place at a time of worldwide unrest, with evil on the rise around the globe and the Great Depression wreaking economic and social havoc here at home.

Ben is a healer who finds using his power comes with a great cost. Brother Justin is a bad mofo. Plus the return of circus freaks! It's a quality show that makes you want to watch each episode twice.

bnwdancer9ma7pk.gif

Jaguars4ever is still alive.  No word of a lie.

soo, i liked it, not great, but i liked it.

The light at the end was the best part, and it added more questions then answers, but it was good. Anything with Locke is.

as for carnivale, it's all but cancelled it seems

soo, i liked it, not great, but i liked it.

The light at the end was the best part, and it added more questions then answers, but it was good. Anything with Locke is.

as for carnivale, it's all but cancelled it seems

At least with three episodes left they might actually give us some answers, but I'll wait till I see it.

As for carnivale, it looks like you're right but I guess HBo will make some sort of announcement in June...

bnwdancer9ma7pk.gif

Jaguars4ever is still alive.  No word of a lie.

did anyone else catch what the guy on the radio said back to boone?

"There were no survivors of oceanic 815"

drama

remember: This all boils down to Locke and his two stones. One light, one dark. I promise you that

drama

remember: This all boils down to Locke and his two stones. One light, one dark. I promise you that

:thumbsup: I didn't catch that... hmmm.... the Purgatory theory gets more weight...

And Boone's "Accident" happened right after facing something he was obviously feeling guilty of...

drama

One tiny thing.. I did some checking and while the close captioning said "there were no survivors of oceanic 815"... I've also read that there was some "recaptioning" for a recap (or replay of the episode... not 100% sure) and it was changed to "We are the survivors of oceanic 815" (or whatever the exact phrase Boone used initially)

:huh: