ABC Miniseries....The Lost

Child of Flame

Just that they are credited to the same actor. The picture on the left is Locke's boss Randall. The picture on the right is Hurley's boss Randy. Hurley's former boss becomes his employee, who, in turn, becomes Locke's boss. I had to copy and paste that last sentence... :thumbsup:

Sorry Darque missed your post

http://forums.go.com/abc/oceanic/thread?threadID=611245

Edited by Kor Qel Droma

bnwdancer9ma7pk.gif

Jaguars4ever is still alive.  No word of a lie.

Darque was thinking another dream sequence, but if you think about it it explains a whole lot of the **** going on on the island. Maybe that's why the French Woman killed her team and it also explains the empty coffin belonging to Jacks father... o:)

bnwdancer9ma7pk.gif

......brains.....

and yeah, pretty much. I kind of sheds some light on to why the people from the tail section are such hardasses.

Edited by Kor Qel Droma

bnwdancer9ma7pk.gif

I thought that the script was a red herring.... o:) It just seemed a little like a cop out to introduce zombies and Michael learns Korean so quick... then again we still haven't seen the others (the boat people?) and there is the matter of the tail section people and how there wre initially 23 survivors.

I saw this on another baord, very interesting!

"Boy we have seen that candy bar like half a dozen times now on the show havn't we. Well its because its a major clue to the other stations and the Dharma group.

http://www.starshine.com/frankn/astr...tellations.asp

Constellations of Apollo (6 stations / 6 constellations)

Cygnus (Swan) Station 3 where the main group is at (we have all seen the logo with the swan)

Cygnus the swan, was not always a swan. Greek legend tells a tragic story of Apollo

1. The Hatch: As we all know the infamous numbers must be input into the computer every 108 minutes. I believe that Dharma or Hanso is using the Argos N.O.A.A. satellites to make sure that the Swan station remains functional. It appears that the writers stumbled onto this real world system and incoporated it into the plot. See http://www.uen.org/swan/argos.html

The manner in which this system works is that the satellites orbit the earth every 108 minutes and would pass over the Swan station. When they pass over, they are in transmitter range and when the number sequence is input it is transmitted to the satellite. The satellite then downloads the message to ground stations which in turn send an email message to the owner of the station/transmitter. That would let Dharma/Hanso know that the station remains manned and that the status quo is maintained.