No Bastila or Atris in Playboy??

As much as I like Bastila, mature images of games chracters in playboy, are they running out of women in the world, or are they just to lazy.

I do not read playboy, I aint a lonely old snob, but this is just pathectic. A topic about playboy. THIS IS ABOUT KOTOR2, Not lonely old men reading playboy.

I honestly do not see the point of this thread. IT SHOULD BE CLOSED AS SOON AS POSSIBLE.

I agree completely with KOTORFanatic. I also like Bastila but on the same basis

that I like literature classic Anna Karenina - as a unreal artistic vision of charming young woman. And frankly nothing more. Just like I wouldn't want to see naked Anna Karenina I don't want to see Bastila in Playboy, that is let's say honestly magazine for lonely and alienated males. Besides there are many computer women with great bodies and what differs Bastila from them is her complex personality and emotional fight. Sadly most gamers are too primitive to see something more then just her boobs.

So I also think THAT THIS IDIOTIC THREAD SHOULD BE CLOSED AT ONCE.

HERMOCRATES:

Nur Ab Sal was one such king. He it was, say the wise men of Egypt, who first put men in the colossus, making many freaks

of nature at times when the celestial spheres were well aligned.

SOCRATES:

This I doubt. We are hearing a child's tale.

(and the one when/if Britney poses..)

I lost interest in Britney when she became a full-fledged whore. She was actually somewhat intriguing when she atleast pretended to be a good girl.

"Console exclusive is such a harsh word." - Darque

"Console exclusive is two words Darque." - Nartwak (in response to Darque's observation)

O man....

HERMOCRATES:

Nur Ab Sal was one such king. He it was, say the wise men of Egypt, who first put men in the colossus, making many freaks

SOCRATES:

To be honest, i prefer an intelligent intellectual conversation rather than something about "Look at that fit CG lass" and "drooling i aint drooling over a CG girl. what do u think i am lonely".

Ill be blunt, i like Bastila, hell i love, but not for her boobs, a**e, etc. I love her for her complexity of personality, and how she has her struggle with emotions, feelings and the darkside. True, at first she is arrogant, but she changes with time.

Lets just get this thread closed.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!

oh man that was a good one.

Beleive it or not u dumn orangutan, i aint kidding

(edit) ok,ok she is hot, but she is also complex. I also see past the looks into something deeper. Not just the outside where most of these playboy readers seem to look, and is only where they look.

Edited by KOTORFanactic

Amen

PS KOTOR Fanatic do not discuss with monkeys please.

HERMOCRATES:

SOCRATES:

While I don't love PC game characters, I think that some of them have nice personalities and they would fit quite nicely in real life. As for love, well you think you can love them but you cant really since they are not real, they are only a figment of imagination.

AND YES, LETS GET THIS DAMN THREAD CLOSED. CAN'T YOU THINK OF BETTER TOPICS? IF YOU CANT THINK OF ANYTHING DONT POST ANYTHING!!!!