Xbox vs. PC

For someone who owns both platforms, which should be purchased?  

85 members have voted

1. 1. For someone who owns both platforms, which should be purchased?

• Xbox
    • PC

I own both platforms (as many of you probably do). I own KOTOR I on xbox, and have no real complaints about playing it on that system. However, my pc is a monster of a machine. I know that you can get better sound and graphics outta a PC... but since I already own the first on xbox, it would be cool to add the second to the collection.

Has anyone played both, and do you have any reasons to go with one over the other... other than sound and graphics?

well... as you can read from above... my computer is fast... fast enough to max this game out anyway and still be running programs in the back. But what I want to know is what advantages (OTHER THAN SOUND AND GRAPHICS) the pc has over xbox... or vice versa.

Neither one really has an advantage other than the fact that with an Xbox, you can go sit on the couch and play or whatever. KOTOR2 will probably be virtually identical for both Xbox and PC as they're being released simultaneously as opposed to the later PC release for the original game. Really, it boils down to personal preference of platform. I don't really like consoles all that much, which is why I don't own an Xbox or PS2.

My PC isn't really much of a monster, and I have an Xbox, so I got it on Xbox, I think it's more comfortable, mainly because my couch is better than my chair... :)

I've had my computer chair long enough to have it molded to my ass, and that's all that matters. B)

well... as you can read from above... my computer is fast... fast enough to max this game out anyway and still be running programs in the back. But what I want to know is what advantages (OTHER THAN SOUND AND GRAPHICS) the pc has over xbox... or vice versa.

PC HAS NO BUGS BUT IN THE XBOX VERSION THERE IS THE GD AND ITEM DUPLICATE BUT IN THE PC VERSION I THINK THERE IS CHEAT CODES AND DOWNLOADABLE EXTRAS, AND FOR PC YOU GET YAVIN STATION FOR FREE.

"Your total disregard for the law and human decency both disgusts me and touches my heart. Bless you, sir."

"Soilent Green is people. This guy's just a homeless heroin junkie who got in a internet caf