• Canderous
    • A new Mandelorian
    • One of the other charaters from K1
    • An early member of the Fett family
    • Revan (yeah right!)
    • A Sith spy sent to infiltrait ur group and kill u
    • A former Sith soldier
    • Other (please state)
    • Oh goodie onther one of Sun Tzu polls, i love these.
    • I always say i hate polls but still vote anyway!

After my last thread on the Amoured party member there has been little speculation on who he is, although we have heard he will look a lot different now.

So I have started this poll to find out who people think he is. My current theory is that he is a Fett.

For those of you who are unsure of who i'm talking about there are some links to screen shots below.

Screen 1

Screen 2

Screen 3

Another great idea by the people who brought you beer milkshakes!

"I don't see a problem...then again, SW isn't my life, so what do I know...." - some who makes 27.8 post per day on a SW forum!

Master, I had to vote for "Oh goodie onther one of Sun Tzu polls, i love these."

Well i knew u would!

On a different topic have u notice that the amoured character seems to be using the new fighting styles.

"I don't see a problem...then again, SW isn't my life, so what do I know...." - some who makes 27.8 post per day on a SW forum!

I thought it was canderous but really wasn't sure, so I covered my bases by voting it was a K1 character.

BTW Dustil was a K1 character also.

Was he?? I never met him in my first run, where he at?

He's in the Sith Acamdemy but you have to get Carth to talk about him first, then one of Carth's friends will approach u and tell u that he is on Korriban.

I thought it was canderous but really wasn't sure, so I covered my bases by voting it was a K1 character.

BTW Dustil was a K1 character also.

Was he?? I never met him in my first run, where he at?

Sith academy. Do some carth personal quest adn eventually someone in tatooine port will say Hey old war buddy carth I saw your son Dustil at the Sith academy and thought you already knew about it... You go there and do a sidequest and Dustil leaves the sith (if you do it one way) and reconciles with his dad or dustil fights you and dies.

Well it seems to me that he is a soldier of some kind.

Well it seems to me that he is a soldier of some kind.

Unless he's a new prestige class for non-jedi that they WILL INCORPORATE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Oh, btw in the 6 min video they said there'd be 10 different people all with different classes you could use...maybe that means there's prestige classes for non-jedi!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yah, anyway he has to be a combat oriented class. Unless that armor aids him with his persuasion! :D

My bet is on Canderous(wishful thinking).

"Some men see things as they are and say why?"
"I dream things that never were and say why not?"
- George Bernard Shaw

"Hope in reality is the worst of all evils because it prolongs the torments of man."
- Friedrich Nietzsche

"The amount of energy necessary to refute bull**** is an order of magnitude bigger than to produce it."

- Some guy 

Master, I had to vote for "Oh goodie onther one of Sun Tzu polls, i love these."

Well i knew u would!

On a different topic have u notice that the amoured character seems to be using the new fighting styles.

yes i noticed it too. in one of the screen shots he was holding a sword in as certain way. like he was anticipating an attack and was ready for it .

the force is what gives a jedi his power. its an energy field created by all living things. it surrounds us and penetrates us. it binds the galaxy together

yes i noticed it too. in one of the screen shots he was holding a sword in as certain way. like he was anticipating an attack and was ready for it .

In the 3rd screen shot i posted he apears to be using Revan's fighting style.

In the 3rd screen shot i posted he apears to be using Revan's fighting style.

Yah, I noticed that. I wonder though if that armor is permannt or just for disguise in early game. I mean, he has to get better armor sometime...

Maybe his amour is upgradeable and parts of his sidequests are to get the parts to upgrade his amour.

With HK it was just a matter of repairing him. In this case it could be more involved, like having to defeat some one to gain the upgrade part.

With HK it was just a matter of repairing him. In this case it could be more involved, like having to defeat some one to gain the upgrade part.

Or having an actual long and hard quest!

Maybe you win it at swoop racing!! I mean they should give you upgrade parts :D !

Hmmm, turn him into a swoopbike and use him to travel faster around the different areas. :D

Maybe you win it at swoop racing!! I mean they should give you upgrade parts :D !

Hmmm, turn him into a swoopbike and use him to travel faster around the different areas. :D

LOL!

LOL!

Either that or you could adapt him so that he fits into the ebon hawks engines to make them go faster! :wub: