More bountys

I think the ransom thing could get you into more crap than you can dig yourself out of...as for putting out bounties, I guess, especially if you can't deal with them yourself... ;) ...but really, it would've been nice to do that with Griff...maybe there will be more Griffs... ;)

I don't read books unless I absolutely have to, it's a wasit of time in my opinion.

That's not right... :unsure:

Right, your just shooting yourself in the foot.

Eh?

I was agreeing with you. I am saying that those who don't read regularly are just hurting themselves.

I read, I read stop signs, yeild signs, do not pass signs, mile markers, etc.

That really doesn't cut it. Its important to understand how the world works. One of the best ways to do this is by reading. Magazines, newspapers, books, are all availible. TV or movies isn't as good because its too passive. It hardly requires you to think at all. Your brain is the best "muscle" you have. Its good to exercise it every now and then.

I read, I read stop signs, yeild signs, do not pass signs, mile markers, etc.

That really doesn't cut it. Its important to understand how the world works. One of the best ways to do this is by reading. Magazines, newspapers, books, are all availible. TV or movies isn't as good because its too passive. It hardly requires you to think at all. Your brain is the best "muscle" you have. Its good to exercise it every now and then.

Hey I read these forums don't I? And besides, I can be here and watch T.V. at the same time. When I'm not here I'm running.

iceman1731.jpg

Reading books helps to open your mind and expand your potential, just like learning more math as horrible as that can be. I barely watch any TV. Reading a book, if you have the ability to visualize, is like watching a movie only longer, more detailed, and deeper.

Anyway, how did we get on this subject? :unsure: