Identity Crisis!

deganawida

I almost said something really nasty to one of my family members before, to see what happened then I could 'reload' :rolleyes: Funny how treacherous your thoughts can be, it was like when you dream though, no matter how idiotic the dream is, it all makes perfect sense at the time. No probs with my name though yet, but there is time :rolleyes:

Well, no. I don't have an identity crisis because my name really IS Di, and what you see on line is what you get in person. Sadly. ;)

Maybe I should try creating a new internet persona of a slow-speaking, seemingly witless barbarian type to cover a brilliant mind, thereby luring the unwary into my cunning trap.

*goes out to look for a brilliant mind to borrow*

Well, no.  I don't have an identity crisis because my name really IS Di, and what you see on line is what you get in person.  Sadly. :)

Maybe I should try creating a new internet persona of a slow-speaking, seemingly witless barbarian type to cover a brilliant mind, thereby luring the unwary into my cunning trap.

*goes out to look for a brilliant mind to borrow*

That's only the most fun thing to do on the internet Di. Can't believe you haven't tried that yet. :p