Romance Poll: More than two

How many romances should KOTOR2 have?  

135 members have voted

1. 1. How many romances should KOTOR2 have?

• One for male, one for female, like KOTOR1
    • Multiple choices
    • Multiple choices........including same sex
    • None at all!

Ummmmm.... required conversations, yeah, but you actually make dialogue choices. Plus, there's actually a story with depth in it.

KotOR has a story with depth? Damn, I missed that one, what planet was it on? :lol:

Let's keep the T&A in FanTAsy

***Posting delayed, user on moderator review***

Why Bio Why?

"Princess" significance is still the same of medevil literature, Arwen in LotR (books, not the god damn movies) is a example of that role.

Leia is not exactly a ~"princess" on those terms and that is why Leia got pissed every time Han called her a princess since he was using the word as in the sense of being a "Arwen" figure.

I DON'T CARE! Christ, I was just trying to say: There's Leia, then there's Bastila, then there's Padme (sort of), then there's Atris?

Don't listen to Karzak. He hasn't even played the game. All he is going by is what he has read on the KotOR Bioboards.

LOL, I haven't read the **** boards since your first pimple.

I played the game once, but it was a chore to finish it, it didn't have much to recommend it other than being star wars.

Why Bio Why?

Sarcasm is one thing that goes over your head and between your knees, isn't it Karzak. :unsure:

:lol: with you it's hard to tell the sarcasm from the stupidity

Why Bio Why?

Whatever, Krazy.  :unsure:

Besides, we know you didn't play KotOR, you still are playing Diablo 2!

The Battle.net servers still have a large number of players playing Diablo 2. It's hard to believe that there are people who still play it, after all this time (4 years?)

It's the best crpg ever released, that is why NWN tried to copy it.

Why Bio Why?

Diablo 2 isn't a CRPG.

Wrong

That's it? We are wrong and you're right?

Uhm. Ok, whatever.

That's it. You got it.

Diablo 2 is a computer role playing game.

Why Bio Why?

Diablo 2 isn't a CRPG.

Wrong

That's it? We are wrong and you're right?

Uhm. Ok, whatever.

That's it. You got it.

Diablo 2 is a computer role playing game.

:rolleyes:

I guess that is useless debating with you.

Do you work for Blizzard or something?

Do you work for Blizzard or something?

Nope.

What makes a game a rpg? D2 has character classes, levels, selectable skills, everything you need for RPing.

Why Bio Why?

No choice of appearance within each class, meaning a group of five sorceress' will all be female, and every one of them will look exactly alike... except for clothing. Also, most of Diablo II is getting Uber items and filling up your inventory with them, which just involves clicking on the ground faster than everyone else. I have never once seen a Diablo II player even try to roleplay, and there's a reason for that. There isn't any actual character, evidenced by dialogue exactly the same every time you play no matter what class, no depth in the background story; not to mention that crappy pseudo-christian self-pretentious "El Diablo" BS. Is there any party banter in Diablo II? Are there true character interactions in Diablo II? No, I'm afraid - just monologues which proclaim the story, which is basically bypassed anyway for no one really caring.

The heart of KotOR was the story. Obviously, if you didn't care for it, there was little for you there to enjoy...

Why does it fade to black for a kiss? Obviously they didn't make any kissing or massaging animation. Plus, it would probably get boring to just watch your PC getting a massage for half and hour.

LOL, kissing is simple to do, that isn't the reason, and those pointlessly long corridors tell me they would have liked to found another way to stretch the gameplay time even further.

The fade to black is a refernce to sex, if it was just a massage, why can't you get a same sex massage :rolleyes:

But KOTOR did fade to black for a kiss with Bastila